Cedric62

Bonus

Featured Comment

if you are vip memeber then you will have megaboost bonus in stake's vip telegram channel at saturday when there will be a megarace, and one more bonus is a monthly bonus which we usually recieve in email after every 40 days almost.

and except that there are bonuses when there is a launch of any new game or crypto.

22 minutes ago, sahil777 said:

if you are vip memeber then you will have megaboost bonus in stake's vip telegram channel at saturday when there will be a megarace, and one more bonus is a monthly bonus which we usually recieve in email after every 40 days almost.

and except that there are bonuses when there is a launch of any new game or crypto.

I'm not a vip, but beginner!  yes the coupons boost because I have nothing and I want to try to finish the wager 100 $ to talk in the stake stake = /

6 minutes ago, sheenazbay said:

bonus? so many bonuses will be given by stake. such as weekly coupons before the race, tele challenge coupons, weekly challenge coupons, VIP challenge coupons, event coupons and more

Yes I already received bonus coupons my I do not know why

There are many different types of bonuses, especially if you become a VIP.  As far as bonuses for brand new players, I am honestly not aware of any, but it has been years since I have been a new player.  If you are simply looking for handouts and have not even wagered $100 yet to be able to chat, I'd suggest a deposit so you can then start to benefit from all of the great promos.

if what you mean was Weekly Coupons, It depends on how much you wagered on that week. the more you wager, the more coupon that you get.

but if what you mean was Monthly Coupons, i cannot say the actual date because it depends from the Supports.

Hello,

It depends on your rank VIP but you have had VIP statue you will have very little coupon, it seems to me that you have the right to a coupon during a stake exit or when stake decides, if you are VIP this Depends on your level, but you abbreviate megaboost + rackback + coupon of the month ect.

Good luck on stake hoping to help you!

play more bets so you can get a coupon at the end of the month or when there is a big day I hope you enjoy playing here and don't think about the coupon because it will come automatically to your personal email so just play until you get enough wager so you can be in chat room.

21 hours ago, sahil777 said:

если вы являетесь vip memeber, то вы получите бонус megaboost в канале vip telegram кола в субботу, когда будет мегарафа, и еще один бонус - это ежемесячный бонус, который мы обычно получаем по электронной почте почти каждые 40 дней.

и кроме того, что есть бонусы, когда есть запуск любой новой игры или крипто.

Bonuses are available to all users or should I be a VIP?

4 minutes ago, tae40127 said:

здесь много купонов, но я точно не знаю точное время, но только один купон, который я знаю, - это мега-буст, который в субботу на старте мега-гонки

Hi, you don’t know where to look Bonuses or coupons and how to use them.

maybe this is cruel, but what I'm writing here is based on what I see. 1. bonuses are only given to VIP members

2. no one will give you capital for free, so you can reach Wager $ 100 and you can use chat rooms and I know what you think. why don't you try to deposit with your own money? 3. Stake is not possible to give anything to you who is not anyone, because there are many thousands of members who provide benefits on this site than you. so why would they give you a bonus.