williamshennie9

Your thoughts on the chat and tags

Featured Comment

Hey everyone

So for a while now, you can no longer see the red M for muted next to a users name in the chat (and on pms), but you can see the red B for banned. So I was wondering what the reason for this was? I mean surely there is no harm in letting others know that a user has been muted and therefore cannot chat?

What do you guys think about this? I would really want to hear your thoughts and opinions about this.

I find that not being able to know which user is currently permanently muted actually poses a problem for me with the Red M tag is now removed for public knowledge while it is good that at least Banned accounts have the B tag maintained. The problem I find with the missing Red M tag would be in that in the case of someone being permanently muted he / she must have been greatly violated the chat rules so I'm sure it would be good for others to know.

I don't really care when there are friends who get red M or red B because usually if there are friends who get M red I like unfreind because I know that they are affected like that they have cloned accounts so many get M red.

they have done many changes in past few months, this is also one of them dont know the reason but one thing we know what ever they do always  good for players and beneficial for them.

so when ever i have concern on any change i directly ask from support about the change and they always satisfied me with their replies, that M removal is not a big deal didnt even noticed that.

I don't know why there have been many changes at this time, such as no notification when getting tips and rain, no notification when someone PM us, and one of them there is no red M when someone is muted. I want stake as before, the change is important if it is useful for the user, but this is like there is no benefit, what's the point of there being a bell but no notification? what is the point of someone being muted but there is no red M in their names?

I'm also hope to see ban or mute on friend list. That's is happen because of update or error I don't know excitly. Anyway error or update stake should refix for that as soon as possible I think. I've been got a problem with some friend they didn't reply because of I don't know they are muted :P .