Some gaming talks

Featured Comment

21 minutes ago, Zenyatta19 said:

I played a lot when I was younger then took a break from 24-30 then started playing them again 

Okay, thank you for answering ;)

12 minutes ago, dkpiiit953 said:

Hello,

Me it's different before I play a lot of video games but with the age that increases now I do not play too much, for cons I love watching streams of video games in the evening with a coffee I find it very cool and very relaxing . I advise you at the same time Good day and good luck for the future.

Hello,

I think a lot of people have stopped playing video games but now watch streams and videos, this is cool to know

But what was your favorite video game ?

10 hours ago, sheenazbay said:

Back when I was a kid I used to play video games, but now, even my daughter doesn't like playing video games, she prefer playing with her phone

I see many adults who played video games while they were kids/teenagers who stopped playing, many people now are watching streams and videos. Nowadays, it's getting more "difficult" to know people who don't play video games, but we all know only a few girls are playing video games, so it seems normal your daughter doesn't like playing

On 12/8/2019 at 7:23 AM, psycked said:

I see many adults who played video games while they were kids/teenagers who stopped playing, many people now are watching streams and videos. Nowadays, it's getting more "difficult" to know people who don't play video games, but we all know only a few girls are playing video games, so it seems normal your daughter doesn't like playing

Yes, she prefers watching YouTube rather than playing video games, even she can take hours just to watch YouTube

• 1 month later...

Video games..... well, I guess everybody here has been playing since the early years as that technology has been very important and has been in every place at the same time.  From those "snake" games in the old cell phones, to the games we can see right now.  What about Tetris?  I hardly remember what is the first video game I played, I can recall an old game called "Larry Leisure" or "king's quest" from those old 386 computers..... It is easy to become a fan of Video Games.  My favourite all time video games will always be "Call of Duty", the WWII traditional way.  Thanks for those recalls. 

• 4 weeks later...

I played a lot of video game when I was in grade school, nowadays I only play computer or mobile games such as dota 2 or mobile legends. Don't have much time for video games since our technology advances rapidly and I use laptop, computer or phone most of the time

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2019 at 1:25 AM, psycked said:

Hello guys, how long have you been playing videos games ? And what is your favorite game ever ?

well i've been playing video games since i was like 7 years old and it was like 2007, the first ever game i played was nfs most wanted, good times and i miss those

Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.