Jump to content
weswayahe

The VIP challenge makes me addicted

Featured Comment

Do you feel that this week's VIP challenge is very easy? This is the third VIP challenge that I have followed since launch. and I think this time is very easy. but because it felt too easy I was trapped and spent more than 100k sathosi to get a big payout. the results were zonk because I was too confident. but I will not give up and hopefully can solve this challenge with a large payout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

This week's limbo challenge is just horrible at last when I say horrible it's just too hard for my taste I give up directly, I wait until next week, I advise you to do the same. Good luck for following my friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello i em a player from stake

 

Me also i em sow addict with vip challenge i can t stop betting now when i em home i stay all day playing stake trying challenge race and others things but i em happy wish stake set a new challenge for cristmas i will enjoy that sow mutch wish me and you complete all challenge wish you all the best and win like 292882282 btc hahahahaha cheers and happy cristmas!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, dkpiiit953 said:

Hello,

 

This week's limbo challenge is just horrible at last when I say horrible it's just too hard for my taste I give up directly, I wait until next week, I advise you to do the same. Good luck for following my friends.

10000 limbo is indeed very heavy and I did not follow the challenge. I finished the VIP hi-lo challenge but wanted to increase the payout (previously only getting 1.2x) because it felt easy. and I'm sure it can be at least up to 10x before the VIP show is over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dkpiiit953 said:

Hello,

 

This week's limbo challenge is just horrible at last when I say horrible it's just too hard for my taste I give up directly, I wait until next week, I advise you to do the same. Good luck for following my friends.

I hope your wishes come true and you really win it

 

3 hours ago, Tamaco said:

I was able to get the last week's VIP challenge and I think I'll pass on this week's challenge as Hi-Lo is kind of unlucky game for me.

I think this is very easy. I finished it on the first try. Now I am trying to increase the payout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you get a large enough payment and do not make you spend the balance when following the VIP challenge because I am not strong with basebet initially, I am surprised now that VIP challenges are easy but high basebet and general challenges low basbet challenges become difficult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cukup2 said:

I hope you get a large enough payment and do not make you spend the balance when following the VIP challenge because I am not strong with basebet initially, I am surprised now that VIP challenges are easy but high basebet and general challenges low basbet challenges become difficult

yes I have spent the prize forum for playing VIP challenges. if this last balance wears off then it is enough this fate. I will not chase him anymore😅😅😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no doubt those vip challenges are awesome and prizes are amazing, but man you can afford to participate :) not me or many people so we can only watch the results :)

but yeah i usually participate in other challenges which are easy and can do with very low bet amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes its absolutely easy, especially when you have much balance for that. but i think we should be careful about being addicted since the Base bet was so high. well if you just hit the 4 red cards in the same suit in a row, better you are not doing it anymore :P 

Edited by davinmark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, sheenazbay said:

I think so too, this week's VIP challenge is very easy, we only need to get 4 red with the same symbol. actually in this challenge you don't need to get a high multiplier, just get 4 red with the same symbol

yes and i completed it on the first try. only get a 1.49x multiplier I hope to get into the top 10 so I try again to get a big multiplier.

11 hours ago, sahil777 said:

no doubt those vip challenges are awesome and prizes are amazing, but man you can afford to participate :) not me or many people so we can only watch the results :)

but yeah i usually participate in other challenges which are easy and can do with very low bet amount.

maybe you will feel it when you become a VIP later. and I also often follow other challenges even though no one has ever succeeded. just this time

10 hours ago, davinmark said:

Yes its absolutely easy, especially when you have much balance for that. but i think we should be careful about being addicted since the Base bet was so high. well if you just hit the 4 red cards in the same suit in a row, better you are not doing it anymore :P 

in my opinion it doesn't need a big balance, because I got it at the first opportunity to try with a balance of only 10k sathosi forum reward results. because the balance is bigger now I try to get a bigger multiplier but also with a loss limit so it doesn't get busted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't say it's easy and your example just proves it. I didn't participate in any forum vip challenges yet and the main reason is large minimum bet. This is something that i can simply cant afford at this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wngo123 said:

I wouldn't say it's easy and your example just proves it. I didn't participate in any forum vip challenges yet and the main reason is large minimum bet. This is something that i can simply cant afford at this time.

feels easy because it's very different from the previous VIP challenges. and I'm sure many players have the same thoughts as me. I completed it on the first try and got a 1.49x multiplier. I hope this challenge is easy to get a big multiplier, at least get into the top 10 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×