Should we skip cards?

Featured Comment

What is the best technique to play hilo in your opinion?  Skip as many cards possible and play just safe cards sometimes even skip safe cards in order to minimize the risk and try to accumulate high multiplier this way OR try to play as long as possible without skipping cards and skip one , two cards when you absolutely have to OR don't skip cards at all, don't open many cards, play for small multiplier?

I don't skip card even number 7 when I play hilo. Because I was playing hilo like dumb and don't know which card is highter than others and playing only with by % what I see. But really is when we want to hunt huge multipler we need to skip some card to reach our goal I think. But some of really big multiplier who got was no skip any card. 

yes ofcourse you have to skip card when you feel confuse that where to go next, mostly i skip 7 and 6 and 8 these 3 cards are very dangerous and hard to predict whats next.

so always have to skip these three cards, but if you are getting nice higher or lower cards then dont need to skip just play your real game safe or hunt whatever you like.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s always up to the player honestly, I don’t ever skip cards much. A lot of times I’m spamming hi or lo and not even knowing what’s the next card, when I pause to think if I should go hi or lo I find myself busting more often even when I take the safer route. 

Hello my friends

To answer you, at the beginning of each session I set up my strategy most of the time I like not to jump from the card and do until x5 before cashout. If I see that it is going badly then I try a huge multiplier by playing only the bets with the least chance of winning, if I chain 3 or 4 because afterwards I am reimbursed and in profit.

Good luck with my friends and good evening.

I would personally highly prefer not to skip cards since it affects the flow of the upcoming cards. There has been quite a number of times I skipped exactly the card that I needed to obtain a huge multiplier and it is certainly regretful. So in my opinion it is best not to skip cards if you want a high multiplier in HiLo.

Well I'm home it depends on everyone strat but for me it depends on how things go with first plays. If I guess correctly the second card then I don't skip much and go for 3 to 5  picks and them cashout.

But if I'm wrong in picking second card several times in a row then I start skipping cards and do as you said picking a card only when I'm reasonably sure of my pick. 

And sometimes to I mixed the 2 starts to chase higher payout. 

I like to play Hi-Lo for the higher multipliers. 

Since it's technically the only game without a limited multiplier, the variance can be seen as unlimited. 

It may be Difficult with a capital D to make successful 5-6 digit multiplier hits on Hi-Lo, but when it does run well it's payday. Thinking about how even Mines is capped at 5~millionx makes you wonder about how crazy Hi-Lo actually is. 😂

Since skipping cards started no strategy is working on hilo because i think cards change again and again its like you bet on your first card (totally luck)

Before skipping it was in a row as working in my mind so i had more luck

So since it changed and tried  skipping cards all disaster came so for me dont skip cards its worse than not skip them

Well sometimes even playing safe is not enough on hilo XD ... I like the way Trumeng plays Hilo ... He plays without skipping a single card and still manages to hit good multiplier ... We need guts to play Hilo haha ... I really want Etude's luck on Hilo  dang he gets 4  ACEs so very often,,,,

For me it depends on the moment and what feeling I have for the next card. I usually skip a 7 and go low with a 6. If there have been a sequence of low cards I would probably then go high with a 6, 7 or 8. I don't think it is a good idea to skip many cards, many times I have lost this way going high with an A or 2.

For Hi-Lo, when I feel I like skipping cards and look for the card where it will give me the most chances of winning, but I know it is not really a form of control as to when I would encounter a wrong prediction or not. Personally I just like to play with small risks involved.

I also often cashout immediately after 2-3 cards because I know what greed can do- it kills. One must know that trying to reach for greater and longer streaks give the current session more chances to make you lose. 😁

skipping card depends on what your gut tells you.. i got three back to back  tripple 2 in the cards. and i went high in the next bet. it draw A. and i lost the bet. my gut were telling that time it would be impossible getting loweer than or equal 2 for four time. and yet i ripped. 
the most profit i found by playing H>L>h>L>H this order.  i win 70% of the time using the pattern. but if you always play with lower odds if you lose you wont be able to recover what you lost unless you use big bet or martingle method

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sometimes I think this is necessary. It also depends a lot on each player.
When I played hilo, I didn't like doing that. I preferred to follow the game naturally without skipping any cards.
But if the game offers that possibility, it can be very useful.