wngo123

Not knowing the value of the coin

Featured Comment

Do you think it would help you to win more and gamble more easy if you didn't know the value of the coin? We all had that moment sometimes on stake when we make very risky bet by mistake by clicking one more button too much or when we play more careless with very small bet then it seems to be much easier. Maybe there should be option to turn off the coin icons and this way you will never know which currency you are playing. I wonder if that could help :D Just imagine betting 0.1 thinking that is XRP but it turns out to be bitcoin :P 

maybe it will not make us careful when playing at the time of winning maybe we will not blame anyone but when you lose and what you think is xrp turns out btc maybe you will blame the web for not knowing that the coins you use Btc. so in my opinion if that happens in the future it will cause many problems

I think that does not help. because I have tried playing with a balance of 0.1 doge and easily I made it 1 doge, but when I have 0.1 btc, it is very difficult to make it 1 btc. in my opinion, the game will be different if you use coins whose value is more expensive

Hahahahaha yes that is true if it was like 0.0002 btc and you make like 100 btc and you thin btc is like doge imaginage hahahahah

i also maked big wined from small coins like xrp i maked big xrp coins but i never can make that mutch ltc ore eth i don t have balls to do that hahahaha wish you win big 10000 btc ore more bro you deserve it

I think this is very nice if we not know the coin value because if we play like 0.1 Btc bet and we not know this is 750 USD then we play good and relx but if we think we play 750 USD bet then we play some carefully and not relx play

Back when XRP was first released, I had one of my best runs using it... all because I didn't know the value of the coin.

Oh well... no surprise I busted all of it in the end only to find out how much it was worth, lol.

you always have silly ideas lol, this isnt possible that one can not know the value of coin, but yes its true when ever we play with diffrent value of coin our betting size change, and mostly with low worth coins we try to play big which we usually dont do with btc, like if i am playing with 2k sats bet but in doges for example i will try to play with 100 or 200 doges bet which is ofcourse woth more than 2k sats, so yeah its reality we behave diffrent with diffrent value coins.

I think you will have the natural tendency to bet much more recklessly and carelessly if you do not have a clear specific idea of the current value of a certain cryptocurrency you are betting and that can be disastrous especially when you just realised you lost a huge amount when you initially thought it was not all that valuable.

Well most of the people here knows the values of coins they play with so they gamble carefully and they make sure they won't bust  everything ...

only Whales won't care as they throw away a lot of money with an ease haha 

First time I played with XRP I was making so much XRP when it was released and from the bonus I got from the email coupon I made like from 7 xrp upto 1500 XRP but I thought those were cents and it was the beginning when I busted I wanted to know how much money did I make in USD when I saw it I was shocked at first haha xp

About betting btc in place of xrp and other coins most of us don’t make that mistake because we know that it’s worthy and won’t afford it xp