wngo123

What you do when you have no luck?

Featured Comment

What you do when it seems that yo gave no luck over long period of time? This could be very frustrating. The only way to overcome this is to never give up and continue to try until you win. That big win will come sooner or later. Right? lol I'm having such trouble winning recently that I almost lose hope. Yesterday was the only good day for me this week :( What about you guys? What do you do when you constantly losing? 

I keep trying and never give up. I often experience it and I'm sure there are days where we will always lose and days when we are always lucky

well for me , im not depends on my luck solely when im gambling.

ofcourse luck is part of gambling it self, but strategy , experience, patient, just as important as luck.

so, is it your luck that bad, or your strategy need improvemnt??

I will be sow sad when i don t have luck sow mutch sad i get angry and try to grt calm i go away from my house for some hours and i can be realx wish i win somthing big beacause i lose sow mutch last time wish i can recover that shit soon wish you all luck and fun 

i mean, when i have no luck, all i do is keep trying to recover my luck. It's not always the best thing to do but sometimes it can be :)

i cuss a lot and yell nonsense about it being a rigged site,  seems to me i loose ALOT, and im probably going to give up gambling , everything is catered to the already people that have money, like the Christmas raffle gotta wager $1000 to get a ticket, the races you need a large bank to get anywhere

would be nice to see sites spreading the wealth, guess that would defeats the perpous of making money

I try changing games more offen whenever it seems I've hit a lose streak.. Sometimes it helps others it doesn't.. I feel it depends on what games you decide to play. Thats just me though.

This seems to be a slightly older thread but since the topic is rather relate-able I gotta say that I typically take short breaks before I start another session again. :)

I usually don't give up playing until I lose everything. I rarely go out of the game to do other things, even if I'm out of luck.

And it doesn't help at all! :( 

when i have no luck if i have some thing to do or stay with friend that is some luck if i stay alone at home it some crazy in bet will happen like mad bet and after that i will be a begga on street with a cup  hahah

Lately, I've been feeling unlucky because I can't seem to win or at least make a profit from all my deposits in Stake and other sites I'm playing. I know that this kind of situation happened some time last year to me and I've decided to lay low a bit when it comes to betting. Will take a rest but not gonna give up.

When there is no luck I usually do a lot of other things beyond what I used to do. For example like cleaning house. To get rid of annoyance and disappointment to make my body tired so I want to sleep or rest.

In unlucky times, I try some new strats, but always with very small amounts. I never roll higher and higher, and I never try to recover anything in these times. 

Because when luck has gone, you can't force it to come back. Just take it as it is: a shitty unlucky streak.

You will feel it when luck comes back. And then it's time for rolling higher again :)

I try to leave my emotions out of it, not try to force a win, play small and for fun and not try to recover during such times. It's not easy to awlays abide by such rules but helps the most to play fresh when you can.