moshbhavika

Which Blockchain Platform is best for Token Development?

Featured Comment

The platforms which are best for token development are as follows:
1.Ethereum (ERC20, ERC223, ERC721, ERC1400)
2. Tron (TRC10 & TRC20)
3. Minter
4. Tezos
5. Stellar
6. Waves
7. EOS

As a leading token development company, Developcoins provide complete token development solutions based on client requirements. Our experienced team of token developers have in depth knowledge in token development and helps to create your tokens on various blockchain networks.

Do you want to launch your own token? Take a free consultation here - https://bit.ly/33XgLB4

token-development (1).png

I think it's still ethereum with the most popular ERC20 network for the blockchain platform, if I will make my own token will try to consult with your company. But for the time being I focus on following existing projects.

There are different types of platform available right now in order to develop tokens. I'm involved in Ethereum token based on ERC-721. Tokens are ready for selling. There are 3 types of tokens are available right now. Here they are: 

1) SecurityFundToken: One of the most upgraded and useable ERC-721 operating on Ethereum,   Functionality of Token is unsurpassed.

2) SecurityToken: Most Deployed Token.

3) One of the Longest running Token over 600 days with function of ERC-721  first use case of its kind to Document Aviation Certificates on Ethereum.

Will develop more if I see there is better opportunity to grow. 

I am not so much experienced about that but I see many new coins are based on Erc 20 wallet network. I think Eth network is expanding and now a day, its prices is about to reach 200$. But I am waiting for more experts opinions.

Ethereum is what the Degens Betting Exchange decided to build on. Note though that gas prices are insanely high right now. So beware.