My favorite team in soccer ⚽️

Gilan066

Featured Comment

Hello everyone today i gona tell me favorite team i always bet big.

My favorite team is Real Madrid i love Real Madrid since 2006 i em big fan off them my favorite player there was Cristiano Ronaldo he is a legend for me i always watched him play with sow mutch love and when he lose i was ready to cry :( .Time when i was sad was when Real Madrid lose from Barcelona 5:0 i was sow angry i sad i have a lot off frends that are with Barcelona team sow they always maked jokes with Real Madrid when they lose 5:0 😂😂 But after some year Real. Madrid finaly Started to win from Barcelona and i was sow happy !!! Now i em woth Juventus beacause Romaldo is there and i love that player i em going to bet big in juventus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite soccer team is definitely Man City. 
Big team, big year. 
This team is really amazing. I started rooting for them last year though, they have a strong offense/ defense and have really fast players. The squad have an overall good performance this 2021 season with 15 consecutive win in English football XD. My best player is Aguero though he haven’t been able to play since a long time (COVID-19). 
The team also made me win quiet the amount through my bets and I plan on keeping betting on them till the end of the season 😁 .

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2021 at 2:58 PM, Johnsonjrf said:

My favourite team is Liverpool FC in the EPL.

Unfortunately, this season Liverpool have been less fortunate in the Premier League

• 1 month later...

My favorite football team has to be Chelsea Football Club. I have a special passion for this team. I support them since 2006 or 2007, it was the year when Andriy Shevchenko came in here. I started to support them, as the first football game that I have ever watched from the stands, was Chelsea vs Manchester United, back in 2006, and the blues won that game! This is the team that has got my entire heart! Ohhh, I almost forgot that we have a football live match today, as Chelsea take on Real Madrid! I won't be able to watch the game actually, I will watch the highlights on https://55goal.com/soccer-live-match-today , as they are posting the highlights really quick after the game.

Edited by EvaShinQ