Featured Comment

Here is my idea. What if you could claim rakeback even when you have 0 rakeback? Then you would get negative rakeback and you will not be able to claim it again until you wager enough. This would be rakeback loan. Stake will not loose anything because of that since you will be paying that rakeback loan automatically while betting. Just to make sure to avoid any abuses balance withdraw will not be possible until entire rakeback loan is paid. What do you think? I think it is the most harmless loan you can ever imagine and it pays off automatically while you wager :D 

Not feasible.

Lets suppose you get 1000 doges as a rakeback loan.

You play all-in at red in roulette, but a black number is the result.

You generated with your wager for example 2 doges rakeback (depending on your rakeback %) , and you are now out of money. Busted.

How are you going to pay the 998 doges in red that you owe Stake?

What happens if you stop playing and you never come back ?

No, no and no.

I hate to say it, but that would be such a stupid idea.

Imagine now that people were to go in to negative balance and they lost the money. They would simply remove themselves from the site and make multi accounts, over and over again, to finally result in profit and make their withdraw.

I think that if people want to play with money, deposit...

11 hours ago, maverick528 said:

That what easy money want by scammers.
People always want free money and this is one of its way.
Unnecessary expectations by scammers even after getting too much free money from stake.

I think stake already giving so much free money to their users...
hope it continue.....

the question is why would stake do this, they have no benefit in it its totaly beneficial for players and already stake giving away money in various ways, idea is not bad but there are many question you can raise about rakeback loan, and 2nd thing how you or stake will determine that how much loan to give or take, and if they will give you loan then there will be intrest as well, thats the only way they can earn something from lending.

good idea, but in my opinion the site won't like that. what if the user making the loan doesn't play and doesn't make a wager, even withdraws it and maybe sends it to another account or to a friend's account? ok, let's say the user who makes a loan can't withdraw, make rain and tips, but when he plays, he loses. and the amount of wager he made hasn't been able to pay off his loan?

Hello my friend, I hope you're fine,

Your idea is not stupid but a lot of player as always will abuse the situation as it will have the right to do it, more each player will ask a rackback to leave and recreates an account, for me it's a good idea but I think that is not possible. To work on the subject.

Good day and good luck my friends.

You generated with your wager for example 2 doges rakeback (depending on your rakeback %) , and you are now out of money. Busted.

How are you going to pay the 998 doges in red that you owe Stake?

From the deposits. People would need to deposit, but the deposit will not cover the loan, you will still have negative rakeback, you would just gamble your deposit and wager , this way you will pay your rakeback loan back. Also you wouldn't be able to take rakeback loan if you didn't deposit certain amount in the last 3 weeks for example, this way even if the user takes the loan and never comes back the stake wouldn't lose a a lot since they would earn that from deposit the user gave them. 

This is a good idea on paper but I think it would harm the generic player-base way more than the benefit it provides.

All you need is one session with a lack of self-control and suddenly, you're deep in debt on Stake lol.

It also provides unnecessary risk and problems for Stake to deal with... I'm sure I would rather play at an establishment that does not tell me to gamble with "borrowed money" hahaha. 😁