Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rockingmonk

BitCoin Future

Featured Comment

Hello World!

Today (07/12/2017) it has reached 14.5k so what do you think will it got more up or will go down till Dec 31st??

I think it will be stuck at around 10k. appreciate your review about it.

 

thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rockingmonk said:

Hello World!

Today (07/12/2017) it has reached 14.5k so what do you think will it got more up or will go down till Dec 31st??

I think it will be stuck at around 10k. appreciate your review about it.

 

thanks!

i heard somewhere they told btc will up to 20k :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, remember said:

i heard somewhere they told btc will up to 20k :D 

:o i mean 20k.. it sounds possible but quite difficult I say.. 

1 minute ago, otomatis said:

i'm imagine it'll be 100k next year :D:D:D 

hahaha 100k.. its good to imagine though!! 

i think its been continuously growing for last 1 year so it is time to grow slowly or going down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wilberthh said:

There's a lot of fork happening this month. Pretty sure the price will rise even further. My guess would be around $20k or $21k.

and then soon will be more fork and fork again :D 

until every people have their own currencies :D:D:D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, otomatis said:

and then soon will be more fork and fork again :D 

until every people have their own currencies :D:D:D 

hahaha

7 minutes ago, wilberthh said:

There's a lot of fork happening this month. Pretty sure the price will rise even further. My guess would be around $20k or $21k.

that makes sense though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×