cointikka

How many of you are into Staking?

Featured Comment

So, I was checking articles on crypto Staking few weeks back and found how much fees these staking pools are charging now days? How much initial investment is required to start Staking business? and thought it was very risky to start a passive income stream with Staking rewards.

But, I came across this new feature that was launched by Binance exchange recently in the month of September known as Binance Staking. Has anyone checked out this feature. Wrote an articles for you all, you can read it here - https://cointikka.com/earn-cryptocurrency-with-binance/

The coolest features are zero fee, very less initial investment and zero technical knowledge. Read the above article to know it in detail.   

More of the the coins that uses POS seems to be unsuccessful and I think the major problem with this is because of the amount you need to have in order to gain something from staking. On the other hand, Many miners still have their mining equipment and they're maximizing the use of it 

14 minutes ago, Tamaco said:

More of the the coins that uses POS seems to be unsuccessful and I think the major problem with this is because of the amount you need to have in order to gain something from staking. On the other hand, Many miners still have their mining equipment and they're maximizing the use of it 

Word.

I think it's mostly a waste of your time unless you have enough coin, and by enough I mean "sufficient to run a masternode" levels.

The real profit comes from either being an early adopter or being stacked enough to afford a serious mining farm/rigs.