sahil777

Best and Worst

Featured Comment

hey folks :)

dice can be best and worst at a time, i love this game but it made me brutaly bust many times, yesterday i made 0.0002 to 0.007 btc at dice and after few hours i started playing again and dice took it all.

man that feeling is really really bad and angry you cant even imagine, all i needed $60 to withdraw and busted when i was inch closer to target.

whats your worst experience at dice and did you managed to not to break your device ? :)

Dice is such a ass game ... I even bust at 1.02x haha .. I think the best way to play dice is hunt 100x ... I think its the most decent way to make profit in dice ...

Setting the topic paused on this line, the line "all I needed" is a sign that you have a problem gambling at the first place. Know that you cannot turn every roll to be in your favor by assuming things that "it will eventually hit" because it is random and the odds are stacked against your favor.

But, to answer your question, when I am hunting using Martingale and reached the end of my bankroll, I just stop and no longer chase it as the game would just drag me down even more if the streaks keep coming. I would rather play safe- try again when bust and do not repeat that same mistake again by doing a safer approach.

The worst experience I ever lost 0.07 btc but I play from a capital that is not so much and comes from a free faucet. And this happened a few years ago before the stake site appeared. It could have been a spectacular victory but I didn't stop playing until I lost. The good news is that I was able to accept the defeat even though I had difficulty sleeping through the night

Best is hitting the target according to your expectation and the unexpected roll that turned green.. now for the worst, it is chasing a target thats on your tail. 

Hello,

The dice can be a very good game if you know the controller, any time you can bust or even worse ragebet, I mount huge sums of dice every time and I always end up not bust. I think you have to set limits well before you start the session. courage my friends i am with you.

Good day and good luck to all.

This game is most popular game in crypto gambling industry. Im sure everyone experienced the best and worst in this game. My best experienced on stake dice when I hit max po with first faucet on that day, was long time ago. Worst when I tried to make litle for withdrawal fee, I busted 2m satoshi.

Every game not give you same result every time if you win some good amount and you stop game then you play after break some safe because this time game rondom defrent every time you play you must watch game mod then you mostly play good game

So far I haven't thought of making my device after losing lol. Why would I. But dice losses are really frustrating. Like sometimes the reds have magnets. But of course there are times when you keep winning and raising your balance the way you are not expecting it, the worst part is when you don't know when to take a break and withdraw. Greed as always.