Ayesha0770

Do Hilo have calculator?

Featured Comment

Hello stakers :). Does Hilo have an calculator same like mines? Do you guys know what multiplier if I hit 6 Ace or Kings? I don't really know how much multis will I get and I'm planning to hunt that down or atleast 5Ace or Kings :) do you have any idea how much multiplier will I get if I ever hit that cards? Or any suggestions on in cards that will make some good profit?

yes it does :) You just need to visit this website: https://www.smartgamblingedge.com/p/stakes-hilo-calculator_4.html You select the cards and then it will automatically calculate the multiplier for you :) Unfortunately maximum cards you can enter is ten, but we all know that o hilo you can open unlimited number of cards, but such calculator would be hmmm too large and impossible to build :) But I think ten cards is enough 

As people have posted recently before me, the hilo calculator is very useful, easy to use and it can help you when you are betting. 

Especially during the telegram challenge, where you have to get 4 of the same cards in a row, you can see if it is worth the risk to go for a 10x reward, with the bigger bet.

No I have no Hilo calculator but I think when you play so much any game then you easily calculate multiplayer on your bets and you know about profit which card give you how much profit

if you play with a PC you will see the payment you will get, for 5 A / K cards you will get 27Kx. yesterday I got a 9QQKKKK card, unfortunately only for fun to bet 0, the payout was surprisingly 230Kx xD

Edited by celeng

On 12/11/2019 at 4:49 PM, Ayesha0770 said:

Hello stakers :). Does Hilo have an calculator same like mines? Do you guys know what multiplier if I hit 6 Ace or Kings? I don't really know how much multis will I get and I'm planning to hunt that down or atleast 5Ace or Kings :) do you have any idea how much multiplier will I get if I ever hit that cards? Or any suggestions on in cards that will make some good profit?

Yes Hilo calculator so many times post some users you just need to check old topics I'm sure you get this calculator otherwise when you play then you must know about payout which card give you how much multiplayer

There is indeed a HiLo payout calculator for the HiLo cards added up together but I have never really use it much if at all. :P I suppose it can come in handy when you wanna target a specific HiLo high payout amount.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:00 PM, wngo123 said:

yes it does :) You just need to visit this website: https://www.smartgamblingedge.com/p/stakes-hilo-calculator_4.html You select the cards and then it will automatically calculate the multiplier for you :) Unfortunately maximum cards you can enter is ten, but we all know that o hilo you can open unlimited number of cards, but such calculator would be hmmm too large and impossible to build :) But I think ten cards is enough 

Wow this is good site. Thx

10+ cards dangerous way to play

8 hours ago, joefrey said:

no. I play with my sole instinct and so far I have positive results. 

How much cards you opened?

Hilo has a very interesting calculator that I saw around. But I don't like that game very much. I know he has great payouts, but a lot of cards are at stake.

And that complicates the life of the gambler a lot!

Good luck! ;) 

Yes there is. I saw yomaine the other day. He got 3 aces i think. 2000x multiplier. But he got a low bet sadly, could have been big. It was a good sight tho, such a nice payout i  hilo. Never been able to get something like that. All I got is 78x , the highest i hilo.