sahil777

Green hunt at roulette.

Featured Comment

hey guyz hope you all are great :)

i tried roulette after very long time, when i wasnt having any luck at any game i thought lets try some roulette and i started hunting for (0) 36x and what i got is nothing, 141 rolls and not a single hit of 36x.

this is my longest losing streak in hunt of 36x at roulette ever, i even changed seed 3 or 4 times but nothing, so i thought this is my worst day because i already was losing at everygame.

whats your longest losing streak at roulette in hunt of 36x ?

Edited by sahil777

On 12/11/2019 at 8:56 PM, sahil777 said:

i tried roulette after very long time, when i wasnt having any luck at any game i thought lets try some roulette and i started hunting for (0) 36x and what i got is nothing, 141 rolls and not a single hit of 36x.

this is my longest losing streak in hunt of 36x at roulette ever, i even changed seed 3 or 4 times but nothing, so i thought this is my worst day because i already was losing at everygame.

I think it still makes sense if 141 lose, in all games the average lose can be 3-8x the value of payout, Try checking out 141 lose with 36x payout in the chat room :)

Hi everyone! my biggest series of red roulette reels I don't remember much but it was at least 400 reels for a challenge it seems, after that I often had red rivers at roulette but never like this one! The thing about roulette is that there is a lot of chance to lose when you play with only one number whereas when you just play red or black for example it's only 1 chance out of 2 but with a win of X2!! so I play my lucky numbers and I manage with that!!!
good luck and good luck to all!! bye  🍀

Actually that seems interesting...  hmm i never hunt 0. At roullete i might hunt 0 if i play 32 3 7 28 29. But only in this case. Playing it only solo and waiting for a hit it should not be worth it. But who knows... anyway sounds interesting i will try it out

On 12/11/2019 at 6:56 PM, sahil777 said:

I think when you start game then starting few bets watch which number coming then you select your numbers I think if you do this then you get good results because every time game mode change if you play just your favourite numbers then deficult to win something

The best season I ever got chasing the green "00" box was when I was just wagering to increase my Vip volume and I did set same bets for both colours, red and black and guess what, I started to get an incredible amount of green hits.  Understanding that I should stop there.  I do like roulette because the many combinations you can set when rolling for a specific number, like to bet in that number you are searching for with the color and the column and the line, but when the green comes to strike is kind of annoying.  I rarely will be chasing the 00 hit, maybe in the future.  Good luck. 

141 red roll is not a long strip at all. This is the middle lane. I studied roulette well, hunting for zero and other numbers. You can compare hunting with hunting in a dice. How many red can you get in dice on x36? If you take into account my personal observations and conclusions, the results of my friends, then to determine the maximum long band you need to take "x" and multiply it by 17. 

For example, you play on x36. Then the result will be as follows: 36 * 17 = 612. This is the longest strip that can be expected on this multiplier. If you play on x99, then the result is: 99 * 17 = 1683. This is the maximum number of red rolls on x99. But not forgetting that all the results are only approximate. Today the site gives 600 red rolls, and in a month new records may appear. Therefore, I constantly update my notes, depending on the appearance of new information. 

I often got 140-150 red rolls in roulette. This is not scary. I count my bankroll on 164 red rolls. Then I discard the results. Because it makes no sense to wait further. The maximum number of red rolls I had was 330-370. But I know that this is not the limit. 

If the roulette wheel had more edge betting options, it might be worth taking a chance. But as it is, the biggest secret to getting a 36x must be persistence or some abnormal player intuition.

When I played I was able to catch 36x in a row. But there are times when it gets bad!