sahil777

December giveaways and xmas prizes.

Featured Comment

hey all beautifull people of stake land :)

as you guyz recieved today ist email bonus of this special month, it means xmas and new year celebrations are just started here at stake, i am so excited because eddie told us that its just a start there are many more prizes, giveaways and promotions are coming, it will be like everyday till 25th december.

so just get ready guyz and spend your most of the time at stake :) how much excited you guyz are, please share your feelings.

I am very excited about this as I am a bug fran of Christmas. I am happy to open a present a day for the next 12 days.  I am not a huge fan of tron however there are many people who love it already and is thrilled to have this country as a currency to wager with. I think a lot of people like it because they feel more like a rish bish with that many numbers lol. Stay green guys! 

I'm depositing $300 this weekend to participate in all of the up coming challenges. This is money that I cashed out from Stake before, but I'm using it to have fun over the Christmas and use it as a re investment ;) 

I knew there will be some christmas specials :) I'm glad especially about $50 000 raffle however I don't think I will be able to participate because you need to wager $1000 at least. It is beyond my reach. I bust everything that comes to my hand in the last two months.

I wish I could be one of the lucky peepswho will win those give aways! I have tried discord, telegram and all but I have never won a single one. I only experience winning once in the Trivia on the chat room. That's all. Haha! 😁

Yes I am very excited to see what are the upcoming day to day rewards that will be given to us Stakers leading up to the Christmas day itself on the 25th December. Only time will tell and lets hope it would be a wonderful journey towards the big day! :)