12 days of christmas

Featured Comment

Its a good promotion/raffle from stake but i think its only for the top player/ high rollers.. i think its ok cause its they wager big money, but its its christmas right? I just hope a raffle that every player can join,not just high rollers or something.. 

Edited by AndreB69
2 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

even if you wagered 1k$ and won that ticket, it doesnt mean that you won, you will have only the chance to win ! there is a big possibility that you wont win even if you got many tickets ! i wish they add other kind of giveaways ! 

yeah, thats why only  the big player can win this raffle/giveaway... but small timer has no chance. sad

I like this new refreshing idea of a raffle for Stake, it adds a new kind of excitement for Stakers also not to mention it consists of very large prizes. Then for the 12 days of Christmas, upcoming is the 4th day mystery bonus which I am curious what it is and also the rest of the upcoming days so this is actually a great way to keep and build excitement leading up to the Christmas day. :)

It is not very hard to reach the wagering requirements to get raffle tickets. Even one raffle ticket would do, at the end it will be all based on luck. If you have a balance of a few hundreds you can get a couple of raffle tickets. I think that the prize pool is small considering the amount of participants and wagering that is being made, but I am still grateful because it gives us a chance to earn some free money.