Want to hit 200kx

Featured Comment

hey folks :)

its my dream that i want to hit 200kx at limbo with atleast 100 sats bet amount, but i never had that much backup amount to go for that big multiplier, max i got 23kx in hunting, but i really wants to hunt for 200kx and i think soon i will manage that much balance.

because i think minimum atleast you need 10k rolls, i am not saying its enough but its minimum and i think max we need need 50k rolls to get that hit, but in the end you dont know whats coming, maybe you will get hit in few hundred rolls and sometimes it can take more than 100k rolls, but planing and idea is a good thing to make earlier.

whats your dream goal at limbo for hunting ?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice goal you got there Sahil!

For me a nice goal would be to hit multiplier with a low sat base bet that generates somewhere like 600,000 SATs maybe if I'm betting with like 50 SATs that would be great.

But yeah like you mention I think it's important to think about bankroll when hunting one of these high multipliers , you need a big bankroll relative to your basebet and you need to be prepared to lose it all in the hunt for these holy grails of multipliers!

Hi my friend,

Who has not dreamed of winning x200k, but not many people had the chance to hit as much because it is very hard, I would also say that you need a very big balance in case of bad luck and especially the most important which is to have a steel mind.

I wish you all the best and the best of luck.
Good day my friends

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2019 at 3:26 PM, sahil777 said:

hey folks :)

its my dream that i want to hit 200kx at limbo with atleast 100 sats bet amount, but i never had that much backup amount to go for that big multiplier, max i got 23kx in hunting, but i really wants to hunt for 200kx and i think soon i will manage that much balance.

because i think minimum atleast you need 10k rolls, i am not saying its enough but its minimum and i think max we need need 50k rolls to get that hit, but in the end you dont know whats coming, maybe you will get hit in few hundred rolls and sometimes it can take more than 100k rolls, but planing and idea is a good thing to make earlier.

whats your dream goal at limbo for hunting ?

My dream goal is hitting 212121x on limbo.. I am on process on hunting it for some days now... I have already sent more than 60,000 rolls..

It's very possible sahill777...

Here is my inspiration.. he hit it with 500sats

212121x.png