DevTheRoller

How much you've lost today?

Featured Comment

did not lose anything today because didnt rolled anything lol

yesterday i lost almost $40 i think and that was painfull, because i wanted to make $80 only and didnt succeed.

did not lose anything today because didnt rolled anything lol

yesterday i lost almost $40 i think and that was painfull, because i wanted to make $80 only and didnt succeed.

same here

I won up to about 8-10k usd then lost it all :) Started at 150 dollars, got another 150 after i busted, as i gained a level  - but by then I was too eager to get it back quickly... Go figure, hehe.

Well I have no idea specifically but I suppose I typically lose an average of at least $100 minimum daily given that I do not really often choose to cash out or make withdrawals much at all.

yesterday I lost around 100 $ and it was really annoying. I am too greedy. I made a mistake by betting big and hoping for a quick hit on the big multiplier. but that's gambling. sometimes win and sometimes lose.

I never lost that much. Honestly I just deposited like... $10 here since I began months ago and getting my daily average, I just lose $0.05 a day.

PS: I am only here for fun, after all. The gambling experience I am giving myself with those few cents is already enough to release my happy hormones. 😁

I never lost that much. Honestly I just deposited like... $10 here since I began months ago and getting my daily average, I just lose $0.05 a day.

PS: I am only here for fun, after all. The gambling experience I am giving myself with those few cents is already enough to release my happy hormones. 😁

haha that's cool

It's not about how much money I have lost. That is not the problem because it. wasn't much. There is other thing, I lost something much more important. I lost hope :( that I will ever win again. :( It was such a long time since I hit big 

my today's stats -0.04 eth and - 0.0083 btc ... its was such frustrating moment ... got 8 straight reds on 1.5x limbo.... Then I switched to Wheel medium risk 30 segments with 32k sats base bet  and I got 3 wins in 20 rolls   and busted everything

Hello my friends;

If I tell you about my defeat it's going to be very long, unfortunately I can't seem to increase here but the main one and that I'm having fun. I try to climb a little bit every day but I end up busting. It takes a lot of luck is high morale. You have lost the fight but not the war you will come back stronger. Pay attention to yourself anyway. Good luck for the next time my friends.

Have a good evening and a good holiday

I just lost like $450 I guess including the bonus I got from stake ... wagering everything I get until I get that VIP status .. still 35% left .. then I'll be happy

Today I have lost 200k , I got monthly bonus 75 xrp and made it to 80 xrp, but since I 'm not lucky with xrp I decided to exchange xrp to btc. I got 155k satoshis and begin to play hilo, got it to over 180k and then busted everything on plinko. 

Today lost more than 200 xrp from monthly bonus. it feels like you want to burn anything. even with that kind of money I can take part in the race tomorrow. and everything is gone, now must start again from 10k sathosi

1 hour ago, wngo123 said:

Today I have lost 200k , I got monthly bonus 75 xrp and made it to 80 xrp, but since I 'm not lucky with xrp I decided to exchange xrp to btc. I got 155k satoshis and begin to play hilo, got it to over 180k and then busted everything on plinko. 

if you may know, this month you made a big wager? because I also get the same bonus. so the bonus is based on the level or wager I want to know