ckoch5661

Anyone hit 10/10 on high risk?

Featured Comment

Hey y’all I hope everyone is well. I’ve played tons of keno and the most I’ve gotten was 8/10. Anyone got all 10? I’m super curious. Thanks for y’all’s time.

CK

For me, I think it is almost impossible to hit 10/10 on high risk keno. But i have heard that some people may have done it. Instead, I think you should  play dice instead or limbo as it is easier to hit a 1000x there.

I am fun about Keno game, I have been playing that game for a long time and so far I have not heard about a hit beyond 8/10 in high risk.  My best was a good 7/10 time ago.  High risk is hard to win, you need a large balance to wait for a winning cycle.  Would be nice to see anybody hitting that big multiplier, will bring "hope" to those who like the Keno game, like this fly.  Good luck. 

I am fun about Keno game, I have been playing that game for a long time and so far I have not heard about a hit beyond 8/10 in high risk.  My best was a good 7/10 time ago.  High risk is hard to win, you need a large balance to wait for a winning cycle.  Would be nice to see anybody hitting that big multiplier, will bring "hope" to those who like the Keno game, like this fly.  Good luck. 

Haha I agree with you on it bringing hope to me as well. One of us keno lovers is gonna hit it It, I can feel it! If I do I’ll be sure to come back to this thread and show some love to my keno peeps 

This question has been asked here so many times but as far as I am aware no one has yet to hit the 10/10 on high risk on keno .  We can all wish to hit it but I feel just as most do lol it's a myth.

I just hit 8/10 on hard the other week for my first time... The most I’ve ever hit was 8/8. I could see another level beyond hard like 5/10 min hit and 10/10 payouts beyond 1000.

🥓🍭

If you look next to my name it says noob so im unaware of previous posts about this subject but i can feel it in my bones we will see someone post a 10/100 soon!

Hello my friends

Personally I have never seen anyone catch the x1000 I think it is either too hard or not playing often. I play Keno every day and have never succeeded. I abandoned the KENO for the x1000 and I touch it much more easily on another game. If someone has a photo of a hit in 10/10 I am interested to see it.

Good evening and good luck to all the friends

hey there, i think someone has actually hit 10/10 on keno once. I think only one person has hit it though. It is very very rare to hit this, such a slim chance of hitting :D

till today i never heard if anyone ever got 10/10 at keno, i said that before at some other topic that its almost impossible to hit 10/10 at keno and the multiplier is very low according to the ods of hitting 10/10 multiplier should be like 10000x lol.

I not saw anyone who hit 10/10 on keno because I think this is impossible you hit 10 tiles out of 10 I play so many times on 10 tiles but I hit max 6,7 tiles that's why I play now just 5,6 tiles because you get good multiplayer

Yes, same as you, so far I only get 7/9 8/10 and have never seen anyone bet by hitting 9 or 10 perfectly.

I just think this is possible and can be obtained as long as we play on the same pattern continuously, but for me it's a waste of time so I think it's better to ignore it 🙂

Hello there my friend @evet. The Star of the Night of Stake. I have not yet experienced 10 out of 10 with my favorite game. Though just yesterday night while I was playing, I was able to hit 9 out of 9 giving me x900 and I was just trolling and my bet was 1 TRX. I was so overwhelmed that I actually forgot to post the bet id on the public chat and whats worst due to being so overwhelmed here comes house edge and I lost all of it again. It gave me so much annoyance that I had to log out full of regrets. I was not in a good state of mind though that moment I was having a really bad mood due to having some lover's quarell with my better half. Anyways, stay active on chat as always my friend and may RainBot shower you with all the satoshis it could all the time. Keep winning my friend and remain as Stake's Star of the Night for me. Cheers! 🤑

Looks like 10/10 in Keno is like a "perfect match" which as far as I know no one has got it.  I am a Keno fan, usually play with Keno High 10 and I really would like to see that 1000x bet becoming real.  I guess that the first one gambler getting that 10/10 in Keno would deserve a nickname related with Keno word.  I understand that the first step for a winning is to roll, so I will keep the bet rolling in Keno for the long run.  Good luck. 

I've always tried this payout. But I never got close.
It is not impossible, but it is very difficult to beat this payout.
Very lucky for those who have already achieved this!

xdd maybe they should add jackpot or something 
for the first one to hit the 10 out of 10 like the prime dice one but for keno 10/10 xD

If 13/12 in Mines were possible, what makes it different for Keno for 10/10? We all thought that 13/12 was a myth until someone got it. There are also those rolls that we often ignore a lot when we do our sessions so the chance that it could have actually already appeared may have already happened without us knowing.

Posted (edited)

My highest was 8/10, and it was just a few hours ago. I used 0.00001 XRP. An eye candy but not really grand for me as it is very hard to obtain. The payout for it doesn't seem to be that big for me. I will choose Mines over Keno if I'll be given a choice.

Edited by Aiza824

I have not seen that bet, not even in medium difficulty, it would be good if someone shows it in this post! : D