DevTheRoller

Whats your favorite song ?

Featured Comment

Hey, I love to listen songs. My currently favorite song is "Where Do I Belong" by Jake Hope coz i can relate its lyrics. :)
Tell me about yours favorite song too and why it is your favorite song? 

Edited by DevTheRoller

It changes almost daily depending on the weather, my mood, situation, day, etc etc...

But for me, today, it's : Objects in the mirror - Mac Miller (Live Session) 

4 hours ago, Xarv said:

It changes almost daily depending on the weather, my mood, situation, day, etc etc...

But for me, today, it's : Objects in the mirror - Mac Miller (Live Session) 

4 hours ago, Ayesha0770 said:

kahit ayaw mo na

Just heard both of these songs and I loved it truly. 😍

i haven't got a favorite song but, my favorite artists are lil peep, juice wrld, xxxtentacion. They're my favorite artists but no favorite song. :)

Posted (edited)

I like listening to lofi music especially when you're working , and driving at night; gotta love the beat, it comforts  your ears.

Edited by skrieeee

I generally like rock and emotional songs. Indeed i like music of anne marie.. 2002 is one of my best song. Also old band oasis is one of favourite brand.  "wonder wall" is my best music of all time.I listen all of them when i like to be refreshed.

My favorite son is a gospel song , I used to love when I wsa young , its a gospel song from Kirk frankrlin , and its Revolution, and I think it was a statement that Gospel then was taking revolution and that it would change to something new , gospel but rap gospel, it was really something then and that song still plays in my head to date , thank you for asking 

i'm a song lover too. feelings and emotions  are carried away  when the song is sad or happy. i can sing a litlle and my fav love song is "I love you goodbye" by Celine Dion. dedicated to my ex whose promises are made to be broken. it's a long story though. 

My favorite song is "I shall not want" by Audrey Assad. I like the song because it's a song of hope, it's talk about not been intimidated by the world and standing for what you know is right in a world that does not follow right.