Mohrzy

CSGO?

Featured Comment

I do play CS:GO but I stopped playing after only a couple of weeks after the operation. I might start back again in the new year

I was LE in matchmaking and global in wingman btw ;) 

I do have CS:Go on my Steam account but I do not play it often. :P

I have CS:Go in my account as well, but due to my inability to coordinate hand-eye movement, I am constantly being sniped like a pig when I used to play it.

Being that inept at the game has led me to stray far away from ever touching it anymore, lol. 😓

Here XD... GN 1 and Siver Elite account holder haha .... Indian ... southeast server player... I get rekt by hackers every game ... 

What bout you mate ???? Where are you from and what's your CSGO rank ??

I play csgo everyday and try to grind and win some matches to achieve a higher rank. Its a fun game and i recommend it to everyone as it is a team game and involves alot of communication which will then help you bond better with your friends.

On 12/18/2019 at 4:08 PM, Faris said:

Hello, @prokypl :) 

This topic will help you get answers to your questions. 😉

image.thumb.png.848910bac21c3bc72ea56f38837609fb.png

Alright! Thanks for the info! Will do!

Hahha played csgo in so much lag almost 100 ping every game sometimes 400 still 😆😆 GN1 

i can play like silvers in clutch situations

On 12/20/2019 at 6:48 AM, sugam said:

Here XD... GN 1 and Siver Elite account holder haha .... Indian ... southeast server player... I get rekt by hackers every game ... 

What bout you mate ???? Where are you from and what's your CSGO rank ??

I’m from Canada and right now my rank is GN2 But I go for clips my YouTube channel is Mohrzy if you wanna see :)

On 12/17/2019 at 9:55 AM, Mohrzy said:

any fellow csgo players 

Oh hello there fellow gamer? If you're a eu player hmu on discord

Apnix.cf#3081

:)

Hey ! its cool to see an forum post like this ! I actually started gambling because of csgo, aka skin betting haha :P

use to play pro but that was many moons ago. Back in the day when Enemy Down was a leading competition organiser. Still love it

yeah i play csgo very often, its gun game based only on your skill with minimum percent of randowm and its also very good for business because of its skins

On 12/17/2019 at 10:55 AM, Mohrzy said:

any fellow csgo players 

CS:Go is my fauvorite game since 2014, i played it both as player and as skins ower, was gambling with skins, trading and doing other skins related business

On 4/21/2020 at 8:49 PM, skrieeee said:

Csgo > valorant. csgo best girl.. i mean best game.

how do you know? For sure for now its most popular fps game with like 1.3 millions players but Valorant is just in bets and you need to have key to play

here, sorry for the late reply. Been a veteran since cs source came out. I've been mostly played community servers rather than official like: bhop maps, Zescape, and 1v1's.