Jess

Choose A Charity Poll #18

Choose A Charity Poll #18  

22 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Charity gets our $1,000 donation?

• The Water Project
    • Watsi
    • Unicef
    • Cool Earth

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/2020 at 12:59 AM

Featured Comment

Hey everyone!

Check out the charities below and cast your vote for the one you want to see receive a $1,000 donation!

• The Water Project: Providing reliable water projects to give sub-saharan Africa access to clean water and proper sanitation.
  • Watsi: Providing free healthcare and medical assistance to people all around the world, ensuring even those who can't afford it get looked after.
  • Unicef: Helping children in need by providing life saving care, support and protection, water, food, healthcare, and education.
  • Cool Earth: Preventing deforestation and degradation in rainforests around the world.

2125137179_Chooseacharity(1).thumb.png.81a95e4cfc836bc04470a295c4337f52.png

hello I'm mountain man I  must have to protect my forest here from fire  people honestly care much here I've to make people more vigil toward nature best to give that money to people who work on the ground .

🐳💨🐋

Shave the Whales!

Asking the poorly informed to pick one of four, from a single line descriptor does each of these charities little service.

Identify and align stake with a charity that most closely matches stakes own values.

Raise awareness of the important issues that drive that charity by linking stakes activities (trivia, challenges, competitions, game design, merchandise) with some of the charities initiatives. 

Writing a cheque has some value but there is more value to be had in engaging in a meaningful way with a supported charity.

I will choose UNICEF because there is a saying in my country. Came from our Hero Jose Rizal "Ang kabataan ang pag-asa ng bayan." It means that Children is the hope of our Country. So we need to help them grow, teach them a good morale, help them grow in a nice environment, provide them what they need. :) I wish those children will be a successful people with a career profession. Thank you stake for this :) Thats why I love stake😍😍