How easy is to hit 9900?

iamsheikhadil

Featured Comment

It might be. Sometimes it takes time, sometimes it can come out fast. But how random it is no one knows!

I never got this roll while looking for it. I got it right when I was looking for smaller payouts.

With luck I still hit this roll. And I hope it is based on a good bet!

As my expericence, if I hunting dice 9900x, dice will troll and killing you before hit it. As for me I was checking seed number and if nearly I'll hunting that. And if hit or worng is every time I record in note with seed, side and rolls and when reach 9000 roll or same seed number I going back and hunt it. 

8 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Just like every game, we only tend to notice the significant multipliers we miss, but fail to include the fact that it would have took a lot of empty rolls (losing $ every step of the way) before you could have seen the 0 or 100. 😯

This is very true. That is one of the reasons why I like to preroll (so that I do not waste my balance on empty rolls), however, it is super frustrating when you hit the massive payout during a preroll.

Hello my friends.

You should know that the hardest x9900 and multiplier to catch in dice, since my beginning I had to do 500k rolls in dice for only 2 victory, it is so rare and so hard that it takes a big balance or so very lucky.

I advise you to encourage yourself because it is worth it. Good luck my friends.

Good day to all the guys.

Once, I had been able to hit 9900x at dice within 23 rolla of a new seed. But it was no doubt a pure luck. 9900x is really hard to hit, sometimes it comea in your rolla when you arent aiming for it. Like the dice is trolling you or something.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:05 PM, iamsheikhadil said:

I have been trying hunting for the past couple of days and I'm yet to hit one under 20000 rolls. So, is there any thing am missing except for the fact that I maybe extremely unlucky? 

nah it not easy at all.... but u can hit it in few roll if u have luck enought

and u might not hit it even over than 10k roll .

what u should prepare for hunting that hit is balance

big bankroll

and bet lower as u can . try to increase ur basebet after like 5k or 10k roll

and how much increase ...and after how many roll we should change base bet is the math

that depend on you

i hope you win it 

goodluck friend ... merry xmas happy new years

Archived