Faucets to withdrawal

Featured Comment

Hi Guys
I just create this topic because this is thing which take me here and other gambling website.

-Its been 1st day on stake (1st june 2018) and on 1st day it self i got free withdrawal. (0.002 eth)
-on 2nd day again in got free withdrawal (0.012 eth)
and then after journey of gambling begin.

i face some losses after that but now i m happy with my gambling life. (happy with small profits)

Did u ever able to reach withdrawal amount from faucets.
(i made so many free withdrawals from stake and even from other websites)

I have quite a bit of luck with faucets. In the last two months, I have cashed out the equivalent of $600 USD just from faucet wins. I've been able to pay small bills, support my cigarette habit, and take my boyfriend out to lunch regularly just off of these wins. 

At least once a month from one site I turn 500 satoshi into 0.005 btc, which I then deposit here and see what happens. The best part about it is that I don't bad if I lose - It didn't come out of my pocket to begin with. 

But when I cash out and walk away from these wins, the feeling is so much better than when I was depositing more often. I mean the feeling I get from cashing out 0.01 btc from a faucet is way better than when I cashed out 0.3 btc earlier this year. It's just so much more satisfying.

By faucets, you mean rains and/or freebies/tips?

I only had one such luck out of rains because I don't play them seriously. I just play them with troll bets and troll rolls. One day, when the automated and old rainbot was still alive, I got 137 satoshis out of nowhere. With nothing to roll and not in the mood for gambling, I just hit that "Roll Dice" button at maximum payout for Dice. Lo and behold, one-hit woder at 99.99, the 137 satoshis suddenly became 12.7 mBTC.

The feeling? Absolutely satisfying and euphoric! 😂

Hello,

Many people have managed to withdraw quite a lot with the tap even if they are not large sums, I even have a friend that to build a big bankroll like that! I think you have to go up a bit and WH has every little gain so as not to end up losing everything because we know that everything is going very fast.

Good luck and good evening my friends.

It is not impossible but improbable although with enough tries it will eventually happen of course making a minuscule bankroll to reach the minimum amounts that is required for making a withdrawal. I would suggest playing games such as Dice, Limbo , HiLo and Mines which provides really high multipliers. 

1 hour ago, sahil777 said:

yes i made many times nice withdrawable balance from faucet not only here but at other sites as well, but since there is no more faucet at stake, so this fun is already over, but its fine i think stake is complete fun even if there is no more faucet and rainbot.

You're right, Stake doesn't have a faucet anymore, but we do have the boost available for gold and platinum VIPs. I've turned a 1k daily boost into 500k several times. The faucets here were absolutely terrible... I mean they were ok way back in the day, but I never made it to the minimum withdrawal amount from the old faucets here.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:16 PM, Mahdirakib87 said:

There is no faucet at stake anymore. But in past there was. I have never made anything from faucet. But I made wd from boost coin while stake gave it few months ago. Few days ago I made 627 sats rakeback to mini wd. 

Yes i know faucet is removed from stake now
its old time when i were made withdrawal from faucet that what make me start gambling. 

9 hours ago, whatsupyo said:

they change it to avoid some abuses from faucet, and i think i will always change and its for the greater good.

Stake is still my favorite website even after faucet removed...

• 1 month later...

Yeah I experience it a lot. Like depositing $5 and it busts quickly but when i get some small funds from tips and rains I can make it to minimum withdrawal. And I never ask for more, i get contented with my withdrawal from rains and tips. Must be lucky coins if it came from other players

On 12/19/2019 at 11:45 AM, Shekhar1992GL said:

Hi Guys
I just create this topic because this is thing which take me here and other gambling website.

-Its been 1st day on stake (1st june 2018) and on 1st day it self i got free withdrawal. (0.002 eth)
-on 2nd day again in got free withdrawal (0.012 eth)
and then after journey of gambling begin.

i face some losses after that but now i m happy with my gambling life. (happy with small profits)

Did u ever able to reach withdrawal amount from faucets.
(i made so many free withdrawals from stake and even from other websites)

As such I play on stake last one year but I not use faucet but I received some rain in chat then I make big amount few times one day I just received 2k stoshi and I withdraw 270k dogecoin 

3 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Yes everyweek I withdraw free crypto on Other gambling site because they have a VIP program too that they give free coins weekly
Last week I withdraw free 10 USDT and I use exchanger here on stake to receive it.

wow that cool, I need info about other site jelanstream , i'm new on here.  

3 hours ago, Ali saher said:

As such I play on stake last one year but I not use faucet but I received some rain in chat then I make big amount few times one day I just received 2k stoshi and I withdraw 270k dogecoin 

270k doge wonderfull wd ali, that all just from rain? or you make some deposit before?

I remember back in the old days when there were big fat faucets (really just maybe 100) but you'd keep the tab open and once a minute maybe you'd roll on something with a high payout and occasionally it would hit and you'd have some to play with. Has happened that I got up to 0.03 from faucet once or twice and maybe got greedy 😐

But I also rembember seing some cool game on steam and putting the multiplier of the ammount so Id get just enough to buy that game which is how I have a fat steam account, hehe. But honestly you shouldnt play for profits, whenever I deposit I see it as buying a movie ticket or similar. Sure, youll lose the money most likely (or completely likely in the case of a cinema ticket) but you'll have fun which is what matters.

i remember old highroller player claim that he/she reached 1btc from faucet alone by playing hilo, i dunno if its true or not, but it seem not really impossible stake has a bunch of games having millions of multiplier  like mines, hilo, and limbo,, but this faucets to withdrawal topic will not be possible here on stake cause i think faucets here was already disable :)