williamshennie9

2019 Stake Awards?

Featured Comment

Heya everyone :)

So it seems Stake is no longer doing their annual Stake awards on the forum this year. While they could still have plans for it, given that they usually post it in early December, it seems like they have decided not to have one this year (admins and support, please correct me if I am wrong).

While I am disappointed, I wanted to know what the rest of the community thinks about this? I would love to hear your thoughts. Let me know below.

I didn't know that stake had an annual award, because I was new and only been a few months here. what are the criteria for users who get an annual award? Are they the ones who bet a lot? if it becomes a requirement for someone to get an award, of course, VIP Platinum users will get it

6 minutes ago, sheenazbay said:

I didn't know that stake had an annual award, because I was new and only been a few months here. what are the criteria for users who get an annual award? Are they the ones who bet a lot? if it becomes a requirement for someone to get an award, of course, VIP Platinum users will get it

Stake has an Event Award for forum users and famous, best, influenced, and other Stakers.
This event is held every year in the Forum +. It is held by voting from Forum users.

You can check examples of last year's Stake Award event at: https://forum.stake.com/topic/16765-🥇-2018-stake-awards/?tab=comments#comment-197282 

Ahhhh yes, that is what's missing this year.  What was or is the reason they have chosen to exclude it this year? 

The awards were always great fun and a wonderful way for everyone to get involved and take part in the stake community ..

I know stake has undergone so many changes this past year,  but old traditions are sometimes the best ones.. hopefully this will be one they resume in the future. 

Edited by Paigeturner

Due to not having witnessed the previous years' awards, I've always been curious as to how members are nominated for the awards?

Is it a pre-qualified list for the public to choose from, or is it just a plain-vote process! It's a shame i don't get to experience the awards at least once. 😔

No one knows. Personally, I never knew that something like this have been existing so this is a novelty for me. Anyone care to tell me what is it all about other than High Damage already mentioned and what does it give? Sounds interesting and I would surely love to participate to be on it, that is, if I would be able to stay here for an another year! 😆

I think that maybe this year admins have a lot of other work to go through.. Sportsbetting was released not long ago, every day new events coming up as it used to be like 1 week of challenges, besides that, theres telegram events going on everyday. And everyone is super busy. Therefore they might forget about it as its too busy to be handling another thing.

Oh well, I didn't heard it before. Stake have yearly awards! They have it on last year. 

1 hour ago, HighDamage said:

You can check examples of last year's Stake Award event at: https://forum.stake.com/topic/16765-🥇-2018-stake-awards/?tab=comments#comment-197282 

Thanks for pop it up. That's a voting system. I think this yearly awards was announced and arranged just for fun and learning user opinion about other active people and support/staff of stake. Maybe they don't have plan to make it this year.

Edited by Mahdirakib87

What forum rewards ??? I didn't even knew about that XD ... thanks for the information mate ... Waw it means Stake does like reward Ceremony every year in the month of December for forum members???

So there was literally forum rewards before except the ones we were gaining by posting? I got some information that support said they base it on something who is mostly active on forum. I didnt ask for what and why but I think there would be rewards for who ever doing good in forum community :)

6 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Oh well, I didn't heard it before. Stake have yearly awards! They have it on last year. 

Thanks for pop it up. That's a voting system. I think this yearly awards was announced and arranged just for fun and learning user opinion about other active people and support/staff of stake. Maybe they don't have plan to make it this year.

Maybe, because currently Support and Dev are busy to help the stakers + this event is made just for fun, but some people are happy about it xD. express their Vote for people they feel good, friendly, famous, influenced, and so on :) 

Ahaha yes it does seems like the has not been a 2019 Stake Awards being announced and being picked too for this nearly ending year of 2019 just yet. Perhaps it might just happened right before this year 2019 ends, we shall see. :P

Hi William, 

And thanks to bring the subject to light, indeed I remember stake awards and it's a shame we haven't it this year. Maybe team has been overloaded and had make some choices.. 

Anyway I loved the award, it's a good way to out the light on player always positive and  supportive to the community, and also show our love to support members and mods. 

I hope it's just delayed maybe and we will have some news soo 

Hello

We cannot know because the year is not over.

I only hope to have a nice reward for the end of the year, a fairly heavy little coupon makes everyone happy, we'll see and cross our fingers.

Good evening everyone good luck and good holiday everyone

I join stake maybe 10 or 11 months before so I don't know about year awards what stake give yearly awards but I'm happy with stake because stake give us so many awards every month maybe stake send some more awards before end this year

Yes the awards were fun voting for our favourite friends, and mods and supers ! 

I still have prize from two years ago a t-shirt :) nice souvenir and memento from times gone by 🤘

I think one reason they stopped it is because no more room left on @Etudes footer or sidebar for new medals 😂

I also waited for daily Christmas contests. It was a great tradition. It is a pity that this year it was not supported. I am disappointed