TIPPER

What i obrserve about..

Featured Comment

What i observe about HiLo is that when you are betting low amount of crypto. There is a possibility of High multiplier is this because of Low amount thats why i can take risk or is that HiLo is playing mind games. I dunno thatd what i observe because this day i got catched rain from eddie 0.002 Eth then i played it in HiLo instant 0.023 Eth in one game then I all in K is the first card and the next card is K again. Is this happened to you guys too? I always wondering why HiLo makes our small balance to get big then when we bet big instant bust. Like KK or AA whyyy HiLo thats what i observe in the past few weeks. Everytime i catched and play then bust. The cycle of HiLo making me curious at all is this because of my seed? I didnt change my seed at all it still the one i used when i created this account. Is seed changing the flow of the game? Should i change it too? Maybe cards in HiLo will be favored to me? What do you think guys?

It is pure luck. I mean hilo has the potential for massive payouts, but remember even if you go low on a king or high on an ace, there is still a 7% chance you will lose. So be careful.

HiLo is probably in general is one of the most open ended possibility game on Stake given that you have to make a choice of higher / lower or cashing out. It is really just a big set of patterns which are so big and jumbled up but when you make the correct choices you will enjoy a huge multiplier is how I view the game of HiLo as.

there is no doubt that you can make low amount to big at hi lo, but also remember this game is risky as hell too, like hi lo there is limbo, dice and crash as well, these games are also like hi lo, have big multipliers and yes mines and keno as well, but the main thing is your luck, if its your day and your luck is working for you then whatever game you play and what ever amount you have you can make it big, and if luck isnt at your side, even 1 btc will bust in minutes.

Hello,

it's true that the HILO game is a mystery, knowing how the algorithm works, I can't find a happy medium to earn some money either I win nothing or I win a lot. I also noticed that there are players where the HILO e gives that high multiplier and therefore make an x4 become super hard, I do not know if I can make myself understood. Anyway now I use HILO just for big wins

good day all

Yes I observed the same thing. When you do the low bet it seems like it's easier to open more cards. When the bet is higher then it's so hard to even get third or sometimes second card HOWEVER it has a lot to do with your bet to your balance ratio! For example I observed that if I have 10k sats and bet 1k or 2k then it is hard to not to loose the bets. But when I have 120k sats or over 200k , then it is much easier to bet with amounts like 1k or 2k and I can open many, many cards. Something I wouldn't be able to do having 10k. Why this is happening? 

Many people say that this has to do a lot about psychology. We tend to risk more if we have higher balance thats why it seems to be easy to make higher bet with larger balance. On the other hand we are nervous when we do high bet but our balance is so low that we are about to bust. Somehow it is true, but I recall many cases when I simply didn't care that I'm going to bust and I did max bets etc and rarely I won. 

Yes yeess this is the fact of Hilo haha This game is so totally unpredictable ... I used to win so much on Hilo long time back but now its even hard for me to get 10x ... 

Well ofc it already happened to me. But when I hit a K or A I do 2 things. : or I choose to go for high odds thing big risk but often double K or A goes by pair or more. Meaning when you already had one you can expect to get another one very soon. 

Or I skip card because it happened to me to many times to have a nice payout ruined by the low odds of picking low on K or A so now I just skip it. 

Now about what you say... Meeting lose when going high wager or all in... It's just the human mind and the probability that trick your mind. When you go all in you have 50% thericaly to meet a lose. But your mind will take more attention to the losebc it means the end of the  game. 

And same when you go big bets you change your attitude being more stress about results  yesterday Predictable was saying that he noticed that when he go normal bets (50$ ) for him he had no issue but often when doing bigger bets he felt he was losing more questionningout games being rigged. But here's the funny part : his 50$ bet are for most of us a big bet if not the bigger bets. But while we feel stake won't let us win a 50$ bet ( bc we can't afford losing more than 1 or 2 ) he felt the same way for 200 or 400$ .. Because on his side he couldn't afford to lose many bet of that size.. So now the lessons we should learned for that is quite obvious to me : don't be greedy and stick to bet size your balance allow and with which you are comfortable... 

The reason this happens is because we're more willing to take risks when betting lower amounts, along with being able to bet more times.

Imagine using a higher bet amount... the stress level shoots through the roof when attempting to make decisions at those levels. 😁

I have been through that too, but what I think is that luck comes in different ways and shapes.  This particular game has a big potential, doesn´t matter if your bet is low or high, big multipliers are always there when you can choose among High, Low or Switch cards.... yes, that number three is a real factor for a big multiplier as I know, to this point, that there is no limit amount of cards you can switch.  So, if you are having a hard time with A's and K´s in certain part of your gambling, you can easily change it so you don´t have to deal with.  I am not a good hilo player, that "unlimited" amount of deck of cards is so heavy to me to hold and bet against, but I have seen in Chat so many good hits there.  Good luck and keep trying.