GKD09

[STATS] Highest Payout per Game & their Probabilities

Featured Comment

6 hours ago, weswayahe said:

Mines has the highest payout and I like it, maybe one day I have to start chasing the highest PO in this mines 😁😁.

I try to hunt it every now and then too when I'm bored with a small base bet and a few number of rolls. Hope someday I'd hit it though xD 

1 hour ago, cryptofly said:

Thanks for sharing, this topic should be reviewed by all of us.  It is clear that each game we play has its own characteristics and we should be aware of the chances of winning in order to not create false expectations in our winnings.  Many gamblers, probably me included, had posted many times that we are not agree with the results we got while gambling but in this topic you will find the reason and understand the "why" we get those results.  I do once in a while the "one line" bet in Slots and it is clear why I am not getting any result, good result.  Thanks for sharing.  Good luck. 

Yeah thats the main purpose of this, some people keep saying wheres my 5 wilds, or 5 scatters etc, when actually the probabilities are really low. So chasing something like that is really testing your luck. Keeping this at the back of your head while playing however seems to be the better option in most cases. So yeah... and youre welcome! :) 

I don't even like to look at those probabilities that distress me. When I go to play I ignore any calculations. I don't like to imagine that I'm putting money into a very rare possibility of making a profit.

The only one that risks the biggest payout is the Dice. The rest I’m not even close.

But the information is very useful!

Good luck all! 

Wow that such a valuable info thandk a lot for gathering it and sharing it with us! 

I wouldn't have thought slots had tthat low% ! 

That said it seems to me after reading you that dice has the better chances... Maybe what would be very interesting would be to have x9900 probability for others games ( limbo and mines mainly) so that we could see the exact difference.. 

14 hours ago, GKD09 said:

I try to hunt it every now and then too when I'm bored with a small base bet and a few number of rolls. Hope someday I'd hit it though xD 

Yeah thats the main purpose of this, some people keep saying wheres my 5 wilds, or 5 scatters etc, when actually the probabilities are really low. So chasing something like that is really testing your luck. Keeping this at the back of your head while playing however seems to be the better option in most cases. So yeah... and youre welcome! :) 

I need a quiet time to hunt po maximum on mines. because if it's not calm and relaxed then it can make emotional and raise bet and not controlled 😁

This is some really cool information have and will be early fun watch what we actually end up with doing with these numbers. Also I think the numbers are a little skewed in some places but for the most part he did a fantastic job where to go with it we will see.

For example on the video poker I believe us 01 in 600000 chance to get Royal flush but those odds or for getting dealt it from the get go so what are the true odds of drawing to one?

With these numbers look I've used in the past I find that the mines and the calculator of the best ones to use for getting prophets owever the other ones we will have to play the waiting game

On 1/27/2020 at 3:43 AM, Dp10011 said:

I don't even like to look at those probabilities that distress me. When I go to play I ignore any calculations.

Oh yeah I get you. Even I try to ignore the fact that getting 5 scatters for example is very rare while playing, hoping that I'd hit it. But I will never chase it because I know how unlikely it is to hit. Which is why I made this in the first place, out of curiosity and to maybe give some people who think hitting a certain hand is easy, and lose chasing it. Like Plinko even - I would never ever chase a 1000x on it. And my luck is horrible on plinko. So I hate it. xD 

On 1/27/2020 at 7:46 AM, nikowin88 said:

That said it seems to me after reading you that dice has the better chances... Maybe what would be very interesting would be to have x9900 probability for others games ( limbo and mines mainly) so that we could see the exact difference.. 

Oh yeah I get you. Or even better going down to about a 1000x, since almost all games in this topic could give that payout if I'm not wrong. 

6 hours ago, seanwattson said:

For example on the video poker I believe us 01 in 600000 chance to get Royal flush but those odds or for getting dealt it from the get go so what are the true odds of drawing to one?

Which is why I gave it a little " ~ " mark to indicate that it's not the exact value, and also mentioned that its from holding one card - which I feel is something people do more often than not on VP. Like when people hold a J or higher, hoping to get a pair or something and ending up with a royal flush. That's what I was aiming for. 

And thanks everyone for the nice and positive feedback! :D :) 

16 hours ago, blueprints said:

wow so i wonder how lucky the people who get the million times multipliers are! They must either be making live sacrifices to dieties or black magic, or haxeringz, or the universe favors them for some reason. 

Lol it surely is the latter, you will only win what you are meant to win (at least in terms of wealth), I believe. 

Also, you never know, you may be able to hit something pretty huge too, just need the right seed and the perfect timing :D I've hit a 50,000x on Mines on my 3rd roll of that pattern. Also note that I removed 2 diamonds from it, and if I didn't I actually would have hit the 5,000,000x on Mines in 3 rolls. But for some reason I was only supposed to win 50k and so removed those exact two diamonds haha xD 

Twas still a nice feeling!! 

this is the kind of stuff i bookmark for reference purposes. Thanks once again

On 5/30/2020 at 4:59 PM, wishmegl said:

wow, 5 million payout for mines,this is insane, did not knew it, did anyone got it? i think i saw 1 million payout when someone shared the bet in chat

Yeah Faris has won it, and I've seen maybe one or two more of them in total :) 

2 hours ago, IneedThisAccoun said:

Helps a lot !!! I heard that Slide has 1Million x multiplier is that true ??

Well yeah it used to be capped at 1 mil payout although the result could go higher.... butt now it has changed and the max is, 4,294,967,000x as you can see on the rules on slide xD 

image.thumb.png.0237c3576ed4092b003d97c1fef4a631.png