wngo123

What would you do if you win large money but not large enough...

Featured Comment

What would you do if you win large money, but not large enough for you to be very satisfied with the winning? But still it would be big enough, something that you have never won. Of corse everyone is different and probably it depends on your financial situation and from which part of the world you are from, but for example in my case, I always wanted to win $1000 on gambling, but that never happend, but If I win $500, that is something that I wouldn't want to withdraw, but still big enough that I could withdraw... I would probably just send part of it to the vault or my wallet to keep it safe and gamble with the rest to reach my $1000 target and then withdraw everything if I win. But if I lose I would regret it probably. For you the amount would be different , but the question remains what would you do if you win nice money, but not big enough to satisfy... let's say your greed :D

$ 1000 is huge, even if I win $ 300 it is amazing because it will be a good additional income and I will definitely use 90% for real life. and the rest is for fun again, maybe another fortune will emerge

I think that if this happened to me and I won something big for me. I would probably make gifts for the holidays for my loved ones. And probably would leave something on the balance to continue the game.

i won few nice amount before, but as you said big money then i would like to say still not, i have not big dream i just want to win $3000 or $4000 thats it, this will be great for me, and if someday i win that much amount, i have some plans where i will spend this money, and i cant tell where ;)

Hello

I won a lot of sums of money a lot of times, I especially made my family profit which is the most important thing, I also had fun with holidays, my next goal will be to win a big jackpot but there you must be very lucky and this is not my case currently.
I would like to take a road trip around the world.
Good evening everyone and good luck on stake!

I would probably take a break first of all, then take like 80% into the vault and play aggressively with the remaining 20% and try and get it as high as possible! 

I have learned a new way to play on my strat and it has been paying me very well! I basically risk all or most of the profit from session and just risk it.

Target always depend on our input, 

We can't make big profit every time some time we loose on 1.01x 
and
Sometime we can wen unimaginable multiplier of 9900x 

For ex.
-on 1st occasion i made around 190k from 10k and just need 15k to withdraw and i started playing on 1.01x  and after loss i increasing bet to Max and what it give loss streak of 2 in 1st time and all gone.
-on 2nd occasion i already frustrated with  big loss and got rain of 1333 satoshi so i want to bust it and start playing game on video poker after 5 winning streak my balance is around 470K

so we can't predict our luck and hence we need to be happy with what we won.

I have made good profit a lot of time that made me satisfied too. But I busted all later by making redepo. I have made $600, $450, $150-$300 many times. If I could mange my profit better and keep them safe all together it would be huge. So I make redepo after winning large money. Cause I want to win huge then. 

13 hours ago, wngo123 said:

What would you do if you win large money, but not large enough for you to be very satisfied with the winning? But still it would be big enough, something that you have never won. Of corse everyone is different and probably it depends on your financial situation and from which part of the world you are from, but for example in my case, I always wanted to win $1000 on gambling, but that never happend, but If I win $500, that is something that I wouldn't want to withdraw, but still big enough that I could withdraw... I would probably just send part of it to the vault or my wallet to keep it safe and gamble with the rest to reach my $1000 target and then withdraw everything if I win. But if I lose I would regret it probably. For you the amount would be different , but the question remains what would you do if you win nice money, but not big enough to satisfy... let's say your greed :D

This is difference between pro gambler and fish, degen recreational whatever you wanna call them I think :) I definitely am in the fish/degen/rec category when it comes to betting, which is why if I win an amount which is a fair bit for me, I still don't withdraw. I try to but always just want one more bet usually. 

For example the other day in sports book I depsoited £40 and thought I'd just have one bet... it won and I win £160, then I think ok one more... then I get balance up to £240... then I think ok last one I'm just genna steal a bit more money from Eddie then I'll stop at £500 and it lost lol. But I had sense (this time!) to at least leave my deposit, so the whole thing ended up costing me like £5. 

The thing is also I think it's important to keep perspective when we're betting with money that is significant for us, but we don't wanna lose. For example that day I was pissed off at myself and thought FUCK you are so dumb. 

Then in the next day I realized well you just lost £5... and as all experienced degen's know - you've never really won anything until the money is back in your wallet off site! So all in all it was ok. This is a good question tho, because I think alot of us will relate to this. The skill to do is withdraw when you have a good win so you can enjoy it, but easier said than done! 😎

Now I have recently experienced this I won about $300 off of slots in the beginning of the month I was over joyed and withdrew straight away and then the next day I made the mistake of redepositing it here thinking it was enough to win more and cover any loses I played recklessly and lost it all and I regretted it, I hope that I have learnt from that mistake and won't be doing it again any time soon 

Well it already happened to me to win both. By that I mean winning 500$  and win more than 1000$ , and as you mention it, as the risk to give it all back is really strong, int hose 2 cases I always do the same : I withdrawmost of the winnings, keeping only 100$ or 200$ on my balance. Then with what I withdrew, I sell half of it to get money and use it to buy something I wouldn't have buy with  regular money, something that is not really necessary but that I would like to buy, or a gift for the wife or the kids. The last time I won 1000$ I bought a new phone for example. 

And what remains for the withdraw I keep it in coins, and usually I end up depositing back later after I start losing. And obviously I probably lost it all. That I why I like to buy something that will remain even after I lost all other winnings... 

Your wording is confusing. If I won big, but not big enough, I'm not done wagering. Truthfully, I'm never done. There is no number I stop at. It isn't greed. I am chasing the chemicals released during the roll. 

13 hours ago, wngo123 said:

of course buy things we like, or maybe start a business

Hey, ehm i know my self werry well and if I won bigg cash but not bigg enough to satisfy me i would bet all in to get that goood feeling and then just withdraw and sell it probably would don some good rains too. :D 

Hmm in this case as per usual I would continue to gamble and gamble until I reach a point where I am satisfied and withdraw most of the winnings achieved so far. :P

I don't know what I do if I win some large money because I use gambling money just for my shopping and this time I don't need anything if I win then I think about this what I do this money maybe I help some others

I mostly play big while chasing losses some thing that i learnt from playing on stake is while recovering lower the bb if you hit few greens :D my aim recently were around 70-100$ per day which i accomplished few  times during last week :) 

but yeah if i won like 1000$ instant cashout mate instant cashout. Won't risk it