Vladv26

Oklahoma City Thunder - Phoenix Suns

Featured Comment

Oklahoma and Phoenix Suns will meet tonight at Chesapeake Energy Arena. Phoenix is on a 4 games losing streak while Oklahoma is 2-2 in their last 4 matches. 

Phoenix has started the 2019 season really well, taking everyone by surprise. In their first 7 matches they went 5-2, and the 2 games they lost were by 1 point difference. But since then things have started to go worse and worse for them winning only 4 games out of their last 15. 

Even after trading Paul George and Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma is still looking like a good team as they are currently sitting on the 7th place in the West. They are 13-14 this season, but giving the fact of the changes and trades they made, that should be a good result for them. 

A big factor in this match will be Devin Booker which will be a game time decision. He missed 3 straight games and Phoenix has lost all of them. But even if he is playing my pick would still be on Oklahoma because they are playing a better basketball right now and they are a pretty tough team on home court. So my pick for this match is Oklahoma to win, you could also take the points spread if Booker is missing.

6 minutes ago, WagerOx said:

I like the suns to get it done tonight without booker, they have not lost 5 in a row in a while. even when they were really bad past few years. 

Even though Suns lost their last 4, they haven't played that bad because 2 of those games were lost by a 1 and 2 point difference. Still, it's hard to trust the Suns right now and I personally knew this moment is going to come at one point during the season. They are not a team they were last season, ending up on last place but they are also not a team that can compete for playoffs.