blueprints

Is this Stake Rumor True or False?

Featured Comment

OK so i heard a rumor by someone in the chatroom that Eddie came to the chatroom and announced that the mega reload tomorrow will be 10x the normal amount. Can this be true because it sounds like one of those things that would be way too good to be true lol. i mean way too good and i cant chat and ask right now so if anyone can confirm this id appreciate it! 

That would sound like a promo that would be announced at least through email so i have some big skepticism so don't get your hopes up just because this is the first time you read anything about this because its more then likely not true, at least in my super honest and valued opinion. 

Any one know of any valid promo that we can get our hopes up and look forward to instead?

Whattt 10x would be tooo huge for VIP's haha ..I mean dang its just too much to expect if it was 2x or 3x it could have been believable but 10x hahhaaha its just impossible XD

I would think something like this would have been announced along with all of the other Christmas promos going on each day.  I don't think I would believe someone saying this, as Eddie or someone would surely make it known.  Unless maybe it is supposed to be a surprise, but then Eddie wouldn't have randomly said it in the chatroom.

23 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

I would think something like this would have been announced along with all of the other Christmas promos going on each day.  I don't think I would believe someone saying this, as Eddie or someone would surely make it known.  Unless maybe it is supposed to be a surprise, but then Eddie wouldn't have randomly said it in the chatroom.

yeah I agree. this logic makes me doubt this is true the most. Oh Whale hopefully eddie or admin sees this and think it would be a great idea to boost the weekly boost these next weeks :) but i doubt theres so many players now i bet it would cost them a fortune, though a fortune they could prolly afford lol. 

Maybe it is due the Chirstmas eve... maybe.  That would be nice.  I think tomorrow we all together will set a record of gamblers online.  I hope I can be there because of always is at my working time...yes, I do work on saturday too.... Good luck and I look forward to see you all in a while.  

1 hour ago, blueprints said:

OK so i heard a rumor by someone in the chatroom that Eddie came to the chatroom and announced that the mega reload tomorrow will be 10x the normal amount. Can this be true because it sounds like one of those things that would be way too good to be true lol. i mean way too good and i cant chat and ask right now so if anyone can confirm this id appreciate it! 

That would sound like a promo that would be announced at least through email so i have some big skepticism so don't get your hopes up just because this is the first time you read anything about this because its more then likely not true, at least in my super honest and valued opinion. 

Any one know of any valid promo that we can get our hopes up and look forward to instead?

I haven't heard anything but it sounds too good to be true. Guess there's only one way to find out..... wait until tomorrow morning and hope for the best..

Good luck everyone and happy holidays 

2 minutes ago, Paigeturner said:

I haven't heard anything but it sounds too good to be true. Guess there's only one way to find out..... wait until tomorrow morning and hope for the best..

Good luck everyone and happy holidays 

Yeah i hate waiting but i do have my hopes up now. lol I dont even think i gambowled much actually i have a ticket for the raffle so i have gambowled something then. hmm maybe this is the ticket that wins. idk anyways gimme moar rumors! i love dissapointment! 

I believe this information is false given that there are no official announcement anywhere in regards to this false information of the Mega Races Boost being 10x of the normal value.

I don’t know. Maybe that’s false information. Because there is no announcement for that kind of promotion to be celebrate. All I know is that mega race today and monthly bonus soon . 

First I wanna say you really good to tease, the title was very good to tease interest. 

And now this rumour.. Well I would live it definitely! But I don't think it's true as there's already monthly coupon incoming, plus classic mega boost before race, plus all the goodies from christmas... And not to say it's enough and way more than any other places, all that is part of a marketing that has been prepared, announced and so on  so I don't think it would be the case. But now I still have a little part in my mind that wish it's true and that will be waiting mega coupon with attention! 

Let's check it in couple hours 😉

Haha 10x mega reload lol  that's too good to be true rumor as many already said above no official announcement yet so can't say much only after 3 hours we will get to know about this :)  But monthly coupon is on way :D

It’s going to be more than the usual amount that’s for sure.

However, 10x is probably a bit of a stretch considering how the mega-reload amounts for some high-rollers could already be a huge amount. 

I guess we will just have to see what goes on. 😁

So obvisouly it wasn't the case. I had 84k being gold and having wager not that much. And 7k on a bronze account I almost not using anymore... But far from a bigger amount than what I expected! 

Let's hope monthly mail coup in will be fat! 

I doubt that but lets hope that this is true hahahahaha. we all know that we want that xD Btw guys why im not still earning satoshi in the forum? even though i`m always active and commenting in every post. i`m not spam tho. when i comment to someone post it have a sense not some random stuff. thank you if you can answer this, Merry christmas guys and Happy new year too :D 

Well rumors are rumors not everytime you hear something good is true :) some are making up some stories to have a topic in chatroom or atleast to be counted as one of rain catchers :) most people do that when they dont have anything to say just making stories so chatbot still can detect and make them eligible to catch some rain

I think it is fake, because it seems like nobody has got this so called 10x boost or reload. So I guess it was either fake, or Eddie mistakenly said it. It would be cool if that was the case though.

I wasn't around, , but I tell you one thing, I think it's fake news. I didn't see Eddie participating in the chat in a very long time. He used to do that rarely in the past before he started doing live streams, now when he comes to the chat it is only to rain people and then logs off. His name focus when it comes to contact with stakers are the streams and if he wants to announce something that is where he would do that. I don't believe he did that on the chat. 

yes for sure, a 10x reload bonus is super unlikely, also I guess it would have to be capped if it did happen because some people would just get huge bonuses otherwise. 

18 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

I didn't see Eddie participating in the chat in a very long time. He used to do that rarely in the past before he started doing live streams, now when he comes to the chat it is only to rain people and then logs off.

haha yes Eddie is funny when he in chat. I remember when he started talking in foreign one time, and capping I think he capped on purpose and got muted, and then unmuted himself. Funny times lol. 

The other day in sports Eddie said morning, which was nice hahah. 

I miss alot of the streams, but always enjoy seeing Eddie come by and chat when he does in the chat 🤣