How much luck have you had with weekly boost

Featured Comment

31 minutes ago, Paigeturner said:

That's awesome,  hopefully my luck will change for the better soon,  grats on your wins!😂🍻

I wish you find a way to build big too! Something I should is that often I get more luck when I don't play during race and play with short session like 15-20 min max I hope it will help you find the best way to success

Hello there,

I'm thankful for the weekly Mega boost that i receive per week , mine varies cause i dont wager that high. The weekly bonus is what i use to roll for a week entertaining myself with variety of base bets depending on the amount of the bonus i receive . If i recieve 10k sats i do 20sats per bet on the games , thats how i enjoy mine. hope you guys win more and build more balance. Goodluck!

I often find it difficult to make sensible bets and too often get sucked into the atmosphere of the Mega Races with is when the weekly mega boost is given out at the same time. It is surely not easy to keep the bankroll alive when attempting to race for a good position with a limited bankroll.

I use to win from the weekly boost. . .back when it first started out. Those were the juiciest boosts in the whole wide world. I won a ton from those but now i bust weekly boosts in literally 10-15 minutes. And thats with betting like 1k satoshi per bet! It really sucks and gets me down on weekends alot more then it should. oh whale one of these will be lucky. 

12 hours ago, Paigeturner said:

Just curious to see how many people have actually won big with weekly boost.  It seems I bust my immediately after receiving it lol. The most ive won with my weekly boost is 100k Satoshi. It seems I do better when I deposit rather then collect boost.

The weekly boost? LOL I have yet to win anything on it. By the time I wake up in the morning and claim it, it's gone in 5 minutes no matter what game I play. Now the daily boost on the other hand I've won great on several times. I think what happens with the weekly boost is that the amount is just barely high enough for me to bet a bigger percentage of my bank roll than I normally would.