wngo123

Would you like Joker card on HiLo?

Featured Comment

Would you like to see Joker card on HiLo? If yes the what that card should do? In my opinion it should be a very rare card and should appear no more often than double A or K. Each joker card would have their own multiplier randomly chosen each time you get joker card from let's say 6x to 1000x. Then you need to decide if you should go LOW or HIGH, but the risk percentage is exactly the same like with card 7. ;) If you hit it right then you win that big multiplier, but... if you hit it wrong you just lose bet like with any other card. Where's the catch? When you get a joker you won't be able to skip it nor cashout. 😈 

Edited by wngo123

This sounds like fun, would add more excitement to HiLo for sure for me if there was a joker in the pack. I like the idea about having a random multiplier but still having a 50/50 chance to hit it, as if the card was a 7. lol at your catch, yes that's kind of devilish, but if someone already clicked for next card and joker came and they get a 50/50 shot I guess they can't complain lol. I think this sounds like a great variant of the game 🙂 you've come up with here. Could even have a little tick box to enable it or disable it, so people that want to play with the joker in the pack can, and those that want to stay with classic can stay with classic deck :)

7 minutes ago, Hoffguy said:

This sounds like fun, would add more excitement to HiLo for sure for me if there was a joker in the pack. I like the idea about having a random multiplier but still having a 50/50 chance to hit it, as if the card was a 7. lol at your catch, yes that's kind of devilish, but if someone already clicked for next card and joker came and they get a 50/50 shot I guess they can't complain lol. I think this sounds like a great variant of the game 🙂 you've come up with here. Could even have a little tick box to enable it or disable it, so people that want to play with the joker in the pack can, and those that want to stay with classic can stay with classic deck :)

i have second thought about not allowing to cashout. I think that could ruin the game and many people would be afraid to play it lol. Maybe cashout should stay, but no ability to skip the joker. Still there is 50/50 chance so I don't think stake would lose money over this. 

Yes, such a card should be in HiLo and it seems to me that if it drops out you should win anyway, regardless of which card is the previous one. Joker should be a universal card that will save you from defeat.

for fun topic its good to talk :) i think joker card can give 2x, when ever joker appear it will 2x the next card multiplier, this will be fun though, but i dont think eddie gonna take this risk.

but its possible anyway it will be like free spins at slot, same this joker card can work.

Sounds like a legit mode on Hi-Lo, as it gives much variation and forces players to be in an uncomfortable situation (when they rather skip/cash-out), without any lifelines. 

I wonder if it’ll ever come true...

On 12/21/2019 at 11:00 AM, wngo123 said:

Would you like to see Joker card on HiLo? If yes the what that card should do? In my opinion it should be a very rare card and should appear no more often than double A or K. Each joker card would have their own multiplier randomly chosen each time you get joker card from let's say 6x to 1000x. Then you need to decide if you should go LOW or HIGH, but the risk percentage is exactly the same like with card 7. ;) If you hit it right then you win that big multiplier, but... if you hit it wrong you just lose bet like with any other card. Where's the catch? When you get a joker you won't be able to skip it nor cashout. 😈 

Oh yes sounds amazing, so far hilo is my favourite game on stake. I would love to see it there and maybe even an option for you to hit the jocker. like x33 if next one is a joker. i am quite sure some users will play only for that.

Hello my friends I hope you are well.

I think the idea is very good but must review the payment system that you said instead of making multipliers why simply with the JOKER card have a "life" and therefore the right to an error in advance . its could be much nicer.

Good evening everyone and good luck guys.

Hey guys !

I do think a joker card would be a cool new update for hilo, so refreshing for such a simple game.

and i also think that there arent really sites that has hi-lo like that :)

I think this is a cool idea to. But I think hi lo is to polished to add this, adding this would change the game and all the maths that come with it.  And like someone else said would change the house edge.  Stake has low house edge for most games. Which could detour people from playinghi lo as well as get new people to play.  Maybe added as a new hi and lo style game would be cool.