Need to be more focused

sahil777

Featured Comment

hey friends :)

i think i need to be more focused while playing keno, today when i started my session i was playing with 5 diamonds, after only 40 or 50 rolls, i stopped, and set 7 diamonds for the same pattern, and like after 20 more rolls i got the same 5 diamonds hit which i was playing for earlier, i mean i changed diamonds so early, atleast i had to play for 100 or 150 rolls.

After that i continue to play for 7 dimaonds and i didnt got anymore hit, but i missed the very great chance of 450x, my bet amount was decent i could get very nice profit, i am still sad at my that wrong decission.

patience is the key and have to stick with the one target, what you guyz suggest.

Staying focused is one of the best way to stay consistent and relevant in whatever one does so as to be successful. Great initiative and motivation is aimed at achieving bigger and better results,  all must stay focus on Netbox browser too so as to earn. It is in this same vain that am loving this innovative browser by Netbox Global that allows ordinary users to earn. Get more details on it from https://netbox.global/.

By the way, I agreed with concentration in games. Since I remember that because of the session I was often in a hurry in mm, hilo and clicked anywhere (in a hurry so that the teachers would not see), and I lost everything and maxed out or increased to the maximum.
And when I’m not in a hurry I’m thinking over a gamer, then you can raise it not bad during the evening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Focus is when you stick to what you planned and not get triggered by sone majot bust. If you can control yourself and avoid rage betting then you are too focused. It's a hard thing to do, we get controlled by out emotions mostly.