sahil777

Need to be more focused

Featured Comment

hey friends :)

i think i need to be more focused while playing keno, today when i started my session i was playing with 5 diamonds, after only 40 or 50 rolls, i stopped, and set 7 diamonds for the same pattern, and like after 20 more rolls i got the same 5 diamonds hit which i was playing for earlier, i mean i changed diamonds so early, atleast i had to play for 100 or 150 rolls.

After that i continue to play for 7 dimaonds and i didnt got anymore hit, but i missed the very great chance of 450x, my bet amount was decent i could get very nice profit, i am still sad at my that wrong decission.

patience is the key and have to stick with the one target, what you guyz suggest.

Yes, I agree with you, you need to stick to your strategy. But unfortunately, this does not always happen when you lose. But waiting gives its result.

That's what I thought too... until I got too patient and eventually busted, lol.

I think the best way is to find middle ground (~100 rolls) and not get too stubborn OR too impatient... especially if it isn't even giving you the lower multipliers.

Keno can be so frustrating sometimes... Like sometimes you get a good amount of green and sometimes that high multiplier really quick but most of the time it gives a long series of reds and its so frustrating when it skips all your tiles 

Staying focused is one of the best way to stay consistent and relevant in whatever one does so as to be successful. Great initiative and motivation is aimed at achieving bigger and better results,  all must stay focus on Netbox browser too so as to earn. It is in this same vain that am loving this innovative browser by Netbox Global that allows ordinary users to earn. Get more details on it from https://netbox.global/.

By the way, I agreed with concentration in games. Since I remember that because of the session I was often in a hurry in mm, hilo and clicked anywhere (in a hurry so that the teachers would not see), and I lost everything and maxed out or increased to the maximum.
And when I’m not in a hurry I’m thinking over a gamer, then you can raise it not bad during the evening.

No I don't think this thing affect maybe if you play 5 number so not hit after 300 rolls when you change numbers then game mod change that's why you hit 5 old number when you not get good hits after 50 hits you much need to change numbers

Focus is when you stick to what you planned and not get triggered by sone majot bust. If you can control yourself and avoid rage betting then you are too focused. It's a hard thing to do, we get controlled by out emotions mostly. 

Patience is a virtue as we all known :) that will lead to something if you keep on changing the pattern and not go to the way how you feel the game :) next time becareful and have some patience

My suggeste is whenever you make your own strategy for keno just keep follow it for a day and don't try to be much greedy or something.. Believed in your self that you can hit this big target... I usually play with same Pattern in keno and sometimes get won with high payout and sometimes not..

Yup patience is the main key in gambling to achieved high profit...let's hold one thing till you don't get the success...the hit will come on you..i also get the same mistake once but later i console myself and keep trying still to hit high payout...