Do you follow the matches you bet?

Featured Comment

Hello stakers, it’s me OmeR again!

How’s your day going, any big win?

Today I wanted to talk about sportsbetting and it’s bets, matches etc. On my beginning when I started betting on sports I wasn’t a sports-guy who was following the matches, the teams, the team’s points and the leagues etc...

I was just betting on a randomly team whatever it was live or not live or maybe just making the bets when I was going to sleep randomly so when I’m sleeping the matches are done and when I wake up I just check the balance if I won or nahh xD that’s what I was just doing until I started being interested more about the teams the leagues and other things so I can predict better the teams I bet my money..

- What about you guys, did you ever play like me before and do you still play without predicting a game?

I was curious about this, please feel free to share your opinion and your past experiences with us :)

merry christmas and good luck on your bets!

• 2 weeks later...

Before I started putting, I had already watched football for 3 years, I was very well versed. What am I doing? To the fact that put only meaningful and realized. And the results were more than I could have guessed. I didn't have enough experience, but now I'm in the betting business.

Since i have only been gambling at Football matches and some specific games, yes i have been following such ones as it's more easier to me since i have the time to do so.

You should focus on specific game sections and not a bunch of them else you might get lost.

Eventually handle such games in a sheet so you can predict whats going to happen better than from your head.

The only sport I have time to follow now is cricket. I don't follow it atm but it is infact my game and I play it a lot. So for this upcoming World Cup, I would love to do some sports bets. 

I am quite knowledgeable of the sport itself and can play it and understand it well enough to make decent predictions. Looking forward excitingly to watch it and also to bet some. :D 

• 3 weeks later...

I do follow the matches that I bet on, but I do prefer not to look at them and just wait for the final result. Sometimes, the cashout feature can be tempting and you would have won a lot more money, if you just waited until the final whistle was called. You could argue that this can benefit players as sometimes, things can make a change for the worse, but just stick to bets and take the money at the end xD 

On 12/22/2019 at 9:57 AM, Omerfrom02 said:

How’s

I rarely see that team competing when the time is not right for me. mostly because I only place bets on soccer. and the European soccer schedule is always midnight or early in the morning at my place. so I just went to sleep and didn't really care because the sports bet I did was always with a small nominal and played parlay aiming for super odds. if it's lucky it means I'm getting a jackpot

• 1 month later...

I don't really bet on Sports, been just fooling around with little bets and whatnot, to check how it all works, but now I think to start betting, MMA would be my choice for now!

And I'll defo watch the fights!

As for this one: 

The whole world will be watching, will be super duper cool!

Don't miss this opportunity, guys and gals!

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I do not follow the matches that I bet on, because I am very busy working in trading in the crypto currency market, but I follow the games that are played at night only, such as European leagues and very large matches, and if there is a good bet I bet on him in direct.