nuuuitsjdragon

Maximum hits in a row?

Featured Comment

I have not  played to much roulette here because the few times i have it did not go well at all.  However, on another site when I played roulette I hit the number 0 three times in a row .  I think thats the most I have hit .

You defbseena pattern especially when doing auto bet. Give it a try! Put a wager on any number then do auto bet with a loss %;increase. Yiu will see the "dealer" purposefully try to dodge that number. I have gone from 100 sats in balance to over 30k sats in 3 minutes doing this same thing using 4 numbers. 

Try to place then at 12, 3, 6 and 9 position. That way can really avoid a certain number and cross your fingers it doesn't hit 10 reds in a row. Either go big or go home right!?

hello my friends I hope you are well.

After that it never happened to me to make more than 3 times the same number, and if we follow the stats it is completely normal. I heard that someone made 10x the same number in a row but I can hardly believe it.
Good luck to all of you, friends.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:28 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Personal record is 4 in a row... on the number 7. 

It has only happened to me once though, granted I don't play Roulette much.

Has anyone managed to hit 5 or more on a single number? 😁

Ohh very nice 4 hit in a row with on one number this is amazing and I think just happened this thing very few times otherwise not 2 hit come in a row I just hit one time