htetaungxx

Why do we get errors during playing games?

Featured Comment

Hello guys.
In these day we get various error in game during playing. 
Mostly we get "error 915239568302 has happened" , "Error grpcDeadlineExceeded" somthing like that. 
Is that errors are happen during site fixing or is happen because of poor connection? And what did they mean guys.
Can we fix by clean browsing data or somthing like that?
If you guys know about that or if you not get that let me hear guys.

2 minutes ago, tae40127 said:

all time and today like lag lag if it not ready to service it should  said to staker that in maintenance that always busted hurrrrr

Yah! tae, lagging is makes me problem if almost busted and when 1% to 5% of balance it's show not enought balance to roll. :(. I just got like that and lagging happen after races and starting form challenge time. 

lagging sure does affect the play experience! but i know they know about it. I do wonder though what those specific errors specifically mean and what specifically causes them and why who what when and where 

5 minutes ago, blueprints said:

lagging sure does affect the play experience! but i know they know about it. I do wonder though what those specific errors specifically mean and what specifically causes them and why who what when and where 

These errors are happen on some people only. At first I thought that was happened on me only and I got problem somthing. So, I just clean browsing data every time I got. Today other people also talk about that. I think because of our (network) or PC or phone user (both are happening) or maybe site is fixing minor errors. 

maybe its when they are actually working on things to fix that other things start to act weird, or after an race it get high roller tab error sometimes but i dont think they do any harm. only thing i sometimes hate is when im playing plinko, i click bet nothing happens then i click couple more times and then alot of bits drop at once, while i dont want to do so many drops at once 

Just now, kayke94 said:

maybe its when they are actually working on things to fix that other things start to act weird, or after an race it get high roller tab error sometimes but i dont think they do any harm. only thing i sometimes hate is when im playing plinko, i click bet nothing happens then i click couple more times and then alot of bits drop at once, while i dont want to do so many drops at once 

Yes bro I'm also didn't mean they harm somthing. But sometimes they fixing site time and our lagging time is same. But mostly didn't happen hight perfomece device user (pc or phone). Because I was watching some streamers during they playing and didn't happen even eddie steaming. Maybe depend on our device or network also.

I experienced that a few times when I played plinko yesterday. maybe because of my signal and also playing manually but I pressed a few times until an error occurred. I do that when I'm frustrated because I lose and want to spend all the balance there.

And taadaa succeeded 🤭🤭🤭

This happens almost every time around here. Lately the stake has been doing some maintenance on the site and they don't stop. It's so annoying these error messages all the time.

But for now, at least with me, it hasn't hurt my game.

yes I also get an error notification like that, but I don't know what causes it. I just refreshed my browser and continued playing as usual, there may be interference because the site is still under development

I have faced the error too. Through haven't faced it before. But in last few days I have got error message like this, three times total. When I place bet on dice I see the roll doesn't happening and it's stuck. Finally I get an error message. I tink that it's poor connection problem. 

Well I used to get those kinds of errors earlier but it has stopped now...

Those errors of new currency etc etc and  error9869fa6s98f6asf8as6f was so annoying but thankfully it stopped now :)

From what i personally experienced few scenarios where i got errors were whlie playing plinko some random error just pops up and sometime during chaning currency like enum blah blah blah .

Most of the error are server side i guess when we don't get desired response from server it throws an error .

But having a good connection is advised so that you get these error less

Poor connection - more lag - Less satisfaction with performance.

I suppose the errors are due to the large volume of bets being placed all at once on Stake. This usually happens during races, but can happen at anytime where the site has a lot of people on at once.

I think this happens because there could be like 1500 games happening every second on stake, and often there are a few bugs that happen so usually  refreshing the site fixes the problem what you're having

i was getting that error while i was playing plinko and still i am getting that error i talked to support they said developers are woking on that issue, and its like a week ago and still that error is here, and now i am getting another error while i play dice, i mean whats going on, eddie have to take it serious, it can cause serious damage to site.

3 hours ago, Aazzah said:

hey there htet,

I am not getting that much errors... I only ever get errors on plinko at the moment... What ever the errors are, im sure they will be fixed as soon as possible.!

Hello aazzah,
Getting error during playing plinko is depend on our network connection I think. Because I've already ask support for long time ago. Now error is got with notifation and with code like that. 

I have been having the same error messages.  In my opinion, those are because the developers are in constant working with the site and with every upgrade those comes to our attention.  I think those are because there are "small" bugs due a some line in the program that need to be fixed.  I guess that they are aware of this error messages and because of that they will fix it asap.  

Yes, lags and various kinds of error messages appear periodically, but this does not affect the game and its result. I think that these are just temporary problems and I think that they are already in the process of solution.

There are so many lags recently that it is really hard to play. I'm lagging and get errors all the time and it looks like nobody cares about it anymore. Even Eddie during the stream go errors. 

Hey.same is happening to me all the time i try playing plinko thees pop up and ruin my game like i cant play plinko any more i cleared my cookies and capche but nothing hase helped. I hope thats shit gets packed soon so i can get on with my day and try win some daily tg chalenges. :)

Yololife222

Best of luck guys ❤️ .

16 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

Mostly we get "error 915239568302 has happened"

Yes this always make me lol when this error comes it's like wow are there really that many errors, I guess it's just an individual log of that specific error or something but lol still funny. I think dev's should maybe make more user friendly errors, like all we need to know is "an error has occured" - or maybe they shouldn't even show us these errors, it's almost like a debug mode that we can all see haha... because what's the point? This error doesn't tell us anything, we can't go support and say hey we got error 2983729742983749283 what it mean lol. 

Why they happen so much? I guess because Stake are making a lot of changes, especially with sports book being added. But I think would be better for sure if these type of errors just weren't displayed to us, because what's the point in being told about it as a player!

Different if it said... error "your bet hasn't been placed", or error... "you're betting too fast" or something like that.