wngo123

How long one gambling session should take?

Featured Comment

Share your ideas and experience when it comes to the gambling session. How long it should take in your opinion? Do you set a goal like specific amount or maybe you just focus on time and you stop when it is time for break? Do you take short breaks often or you gamble long and take long breaks? How does it impact your gambling experience and your luck?

Tottaly dependent on what your goals are for that particular session i have seen many people with different strategy

• Racing - gambling session will last till race ends ( unless you bust real soon)
  • Session target ( compounded profit after each boost )
  • Daily target - mostly divided into  small session but it can of few types
  • hit and run - hit a high multiplier and take rest
  • Bust - haha you stay only till you bust

these are few in my terms lol unique players can have different strat for their sessions 

I try not to set a goal as it becomes unattainable for me. Therefore, I just stop playing when my intuition tells me. But sometimes, nevertheless, greed is stronger and in the end I get a zero balance.:D

i never thought about this, because when you are gambling you are just rolling, without any thinking in your mind, that how much time its gonna take you to satisfy with enough profit, i only play till bust or till enough amount which i can withdraw.

It just depends — I think it’s detrimental to try and play for a fixed amount of time, or to put a timer/time-limit on your sessions. From my experience this leads rushing and basically trying to force the profit if you’re losing/flat as the arbitrary stopping point you’ve set for yourself approaches. Rushing & trying to force “greens” is a sure-fire way to bust. Patience is one of the most important factors when it comes to giving yourself the best chance at a winning session. You can’t force greens to come, but if you keep your cool, and keep your wager down, and wait long enough, they eventually will — sometimes that may only take 10 minutes, while other times that may take 10 hours. But with enough patience & being flexible with the length of your sessions it makes no difference, and you can take down a win if you wait for that perfect time to jack up your wager and make the most of a hot streak of greens when they finally arrive. That said, winning also requires the utmost focus, so while I believe you shouldn’t put time constraints on your sessions, I also think that you should only play for as long as you are playing at your best, and if you start to feel that you’re losing focus, definitely stop betting, and take as much time away from game as you need to, and resume playing only when you’re refreshed and refocused and once again operating at 100%.

Mostly when I deposit some big amount then I set goal for example if I deposit 200 USD then I set goal if I win 200 USD I stop game for 30 minutes or one hour then I play mostly I play 15 to 20 minutes session when I have good amount 

For me, it all depends on how the session goes.  I generally set a target I want to reach profit wise, so sometimes if I'm lucky it can end in less than an hour, sometimes it can take a few hours.  I'm sure this will vary based on each players' style and goal, but for me there are a lot of factors that determine session length.

every time when i gambling i set one limit but is hard to keep that limit :)) when i see sow many options is a little bit hard to keep my limit and every time i try other patern and game ... and session can take from 5 min to few hours :))

there is no time limit set by me for gambling.

But i really need to think about it 
i thinking i were already addicted and started making losses from last 2 months.

-its like bad time of gambling  when i started gambling
-i stopped gambling for few months
-later i started gambling we some good strategy and mae small profit every month over 6 months.
-now to increase profit i increase my target and last 2 month not made single profit and not even reach old target...

Now i need to rethink about it...and switch to old strategy  

In my opinion, you should set your goal with the profit that you want to achieve, not with the duration of the time that you are playing. Because it makes no sense like for example you had set 2 hours max duration of your game then after that you'll take a break no matter what the result is. If you hadn't won/loss that much and two hours have gone. Would that be a perfect time to stop ? I mean you haven't even gotten the momentum of your game and you'll halt it. At least that is what i think. Good topic tho.

We shouldn't play for so long in a single session. Cause if we play for so long the unexpected big red streak has much chance to come up depending on odds. We also loss concentration and become addicted & greedy while we play for so long. 

Is not about the time but about the profit or the loss during the gambling session.  I do set my daily gambling limits and when I reach them, winnings or losings I stop most of the time (greed is strong so there has been many times that I broke my rules).  Most follow my gambling strategy, that is all.  I have been gambling for 10 minutes or 6 hours, depends of the initial balance, targets and luck.  

I'm always online but sometimes I didn't gamble I just chatting to other people and make some fun on chat but when I gamble 
I just take 2 - 3 hours and If I didn't reach my goal I stop and try it tomorrow and start chatting again to my friends.

On 12/23/2019 at 5:33 AM, wngo123 said:

Share your ideas and experience when it comes to the gambling session. How long it should take in your opinion? Do you set a goal like specific amount or maybe you just focus on time and you stop when it is time for break? Do you take short breaks often or you gamble long and take long breaks? How does it impact your gambling experience and your luck?

I think without goal if you play then mostly you lose the end but if you play with a goal then you do good and make good profit you not set a big goal you just set your deposit amount 25 percent goal when you complete take some rest

I sincerely have no fixated idea in regards to this whatsoever given that my longest sessions of gambling have actually been days (yes days lol) and the shortest ones with decent bettings can be as short as 5 minutes too.

The max gambling session that I would have would be for a 2 hour race, or more likely the 90 minute mega race. I don’t see the point in wagering outside of this, because you are only benefiting more from wagering and betting during a race.

If I do wager outside of races, it will either be to complete forum challenges or telegram challenges. Apart from that, I don’t really gamble outside of these times.