Sign in to follow this  
jaga.001

Hi stake

Featured Comment

Hey all - long time staker with multi-accounts that I end up self-banning/lockout to restrict myself from losing all my savings :D

This time thought I introduce myself and try a different approach of self-control.

For example, last Saturday sat around with Eddie's stream and had proper FUN, instead of unhealthy endless losing trying to recover the unrecoverable.

My goal is to avoid my addiction but also have the fun I can out of it, because it's possible. Maybe getting social in the forum can help out - maybe not :) will see

Either way, nice to meet you all!

Edited by jaga.001

1 hour ago, rararararay08 said:

Welcome back dude, follow the rules so won't get banned, you need to be kind too and respect every player you encounter. Goodluck on here on stake. 

Of course! This is my first time ever getting social - previous bans were self-inflicted through support so I couldn't have access anymore on purpose :)

BTW, would be an awesome feature for Stake to have: Self limit, timeout, wager limit, etc. Stuff that the players can apply to themselves in order to take a break. Self-banning is also effective but also so ultimate.. 

Best of luck to you guys too and thanks for the welcome! :)

Be the most welcome again here in Stake.  I am sure Stake will set the rules for alts very soon and you will never have to leave again.  Nice you are back.  Good luck 

Hello to you my friends,

I really like your message playing for fun and the most important thing here, I think it is useless to try to win back losses at the risk of losing even more.
In any case it is a pleasure to see you here, we will be there to speak with you.
Good day my friends