wngo123

Another bust because of plinko

Featured Comment

Just busted my monthly coupon because of Plinko. I didn't expect to win big multipliers this time, but this is terrible when you play, bust 200k satoshis and all you get is your balance is being sucked by plinko , nothing else, not even hope, the largest multiplier I got was 26x. I know you need to lose a lot on plinko to hit one big multiplier, but just loosing entire 200k is not nice. Same goes to Slots. They are very similar to plinko, that game is money hungry. But I still prefer plinko than slots, because the worst thing you can get is 0.2x while on slots when you get 0.2x is considered a win lol. I have been busting on plinko with much larger balance, but I think 200k is high enough to at least not to lose all of it. Don't you think so? 

Look, plinko is very very hard game to win. Check chance to win. It's very very low, but it's better then slots for sure. Slots are good for hunting on very big multiplier like 1000x and more, but everyone must remerber one thing. Slots house edge is around 3% and plinko 1%, so on slots u shoud bet 1/3 bet witch u bet on slots to get similar resoluts, and slots req 3times more bet's when slots.

Plinko games is the most I playing games in stake, and the most make me busted and make me rich. Everytime when I play plinko I didn't stop untill hit or busted. 
As my experience I'm really scare when plinko give me 26x more than 2times or 130x hit early about in 200 rolls. If happen like that plinko give you some allittle profit and after that all roll goes 0.2 mostly. Sometime easy to hit 1000x and sometimes how many effort to hit 1000x, it's neve comeout . I was happen like that more than 2 times. I was hunting over 9 hours nonstop and no hit 1000x till busted. But 130x was hit over 14 tims and many 26x was hit for that season. 

5 minutes ago, htetaungxx said:

Plinko games is the most I playing games in stake, and the most make me busted and make me rich. Everytime when I play plinko I didn't stop untill hit or busted. 
As my experience I'm really scare when plinko give me 26x more than 2times or 130x hit early about in 200 rolls. If happen like that plinko give you some allittle profit and after that all roll goes 0.2 mostly. Sometime easy to hit 1000x and sometimes how many effort to hit 1000x, it's neve comeout . I was happen like that more than 2 times. I was hunting over 9 hours nonstop and no hit 1000x till busted. But 130x was hit over 14 tims and many 26x was hit for that season. 

My god hunting for 9 hours.

Mind sharing your bet size and balance? It’s really shocking when being put into perspective... gambling is a hard hobby lol.

Me too also don't have good record on plinko :| i still remember last week only due to this plinko challenge i busted around 0.1 btc  which i regretted later

Few thing that i noted once you get 26x lol decrease base bet hahaa and don't go crazy on plinko :) 

it eats so fast before we realize.

27 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

Just busted my monthly coupon because of Plinko. I didn't expect to win big multipliers this time, but this is terrible when you play, bust 200k satoshis and all you get is your balance is being sucked by plinko , nothing else, not even hope, the largest multiplier I got was 26x. I know you need to lose a lot on plinko to hit one big multiplier, but just loosing entire 200k is not nice. Same goes to Slots. They are very similar to plinko, that game is money hungry. But I still prefer plinko than slots, because the worst thing you can get is 0.2x while on slots when you get 0.2x is considered a win lol. I have been busting on plinko with much larger balance, but I think 200k is high enough to at least not to lose all of it. Don't you think so? 

Hey wngo sorry to hear about your loss on plinko, yeah not nice to bust monthly coupon =(

I'm interested to know, what base bet was you using? Did you lower it when you started losing? 

How many balls did you fire at a go? Was you auto betting, or playing manually? 

Good luck for next time bro. 

i also tried for plinko after getting bonus coupon :) but after 50 to 60 drops i changed the game, i felt that i am going to bust at this game.

its not only now but from past few months this game became too much hard, i cant even get 420x in thousands of drops.

Hey

Yep, i know... Plinko always busts me, and it busts everyone i reckon. I never ever get lucky on plinko, its ridiculous. That sucks even more though because 1 it was the monthly coupon, and 2 it was 200k satoshis. Damn dude.

Hello my friends,

You made the mistake not to do, already playing in plinko is very risky but then if you insist hoping to hit the multiplier you want from the start you should know that the plinko will take everything.

previously i was a plinko fan and i can tell you that i lost so much i don't play this game anymore. I can only advise you to do the same you will earn more elsewhere.

Good luck for the future and good day to you my friends.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:05 AM, wngo123 said:

Well, stop playing plinko; you have so many options..have you played high or lo? If you play really safe and follow the numbers you can have some good hits, i had more than a few times x20 or x25..sometimes even if i go with a big bet.

Plinko , slot , and the video poker game. these are money sucking. i always lose when i play these. I mainly avoid these type of game. 
Generally i play Dice, Wheel and Mine. these are the favourite one