Biggest achievement

rararararay08

Featured Comment

22 hours ago, Ayesha0770 said:

Im too lazy to search my past bets but I did achieve my multiplier hit on limbo :) and that was 55kx and im so happy about that because I hit it with a few rolls :)

That is super lucky I will say! Such a high multiplier should in theory take about a few tens of thousands of rolls at minimum. I guess when lady luck is by your side, she will make sure you win big.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My biggest achievement on Stake for the year 2019 was at the game Limbo hitting x1500. Other than that I have never really experienced hitting those insane multipliers llike those wins of other Stakers. I am afraid to do so much risk and I seldom bet high amount. I try to always minimize the amount I gamble so I won't get broke and problematic gambler. Though, if given the right amount of bankroll and the right chance I would definitely would try to hunt those big multipliers. I love Keno and it is close to impossible to hit x1000 and I am very sure none of the Stakers have ever achieved that. I know someone who have hit 9 out of 10 tiles on Keno hitting the next highest multiplier to x1000 but none that I have heard of someone hitting x1000. Itis really very close to impossible. Good luck for your 2020 rolls mate! Keep winning! Cheers! 🤑

NiCOL3

Is not a sort of achievement but mostly a goal what I got in 2019.  I just found that my own personal strategy setting daily limits for gambling has been working good so far, included this 2020 first days, so I can call it a good achievement.  I hope to keep the greed away from my hands so I can be rolling here in Stake for years.  Good luck. 

On 12/24/2019 at 2:07 PM, rararararay08 said:

Hello everyone i want to know or who want to share their biggest achievement/s here on stake for the year 2019? I hope someone will share so the other players will inspire. 

I will not surprise many with my action in 2019 since I kept all my assets in my wallet - which I continue to do, of course I did not allocate large amounts for the exchanges on which I trade - this is my fetish.

My biggest achievement in 2019 was registering my account here haha. I joined mid december of 2019 and also have ranked up quite fast. 

I really enjoy the great community, the live streams from the User + Eddie and all the great competition events. I hope 2020 will be a successful year for all of  us!

Good luck all!

Hitting 1000x and 620x on plinko in one day was one.  The one for 1000x I was rolling 5 xrp each so 5k xrp. I have other great hits but really can't remeber them all and this is the reason we need the hall of fame so we can proudly display our achievements and go back and look at them to reminisce! 

Archived