Stake Forum
gogamagog

Bitcoin instagram

Featured Comment

hi, i'm trying to start a daily bitcoin Instagram account and i was wondering if anybody had some footage they want to get shared, maybe footage of you winning

instagram: Bitmynt

if you have anything i can share i will be sure to link your account in the description.

What do you want to be doing on IG? I've done a few big IG accs to share stuff in the sports world. Are you looking forward to sharing news or whats your topic?

16 minutes ago, gogamagog said:

i want to create the 9GAG of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

So like just random bitcoin related stuff, like memes and news and random shizzle? xD 

For the better promotion of you Bitcoin Instagram, you might need a bigger audience, brother.  Don't forget to post daily and use some popular hashtags. And be aware of some fake and ghost followers, they might push away the "organic" ones. As I remember https://zen-promotion.com is doing all this nicely. Try it!

Edited by SpaceDog1 | grammar

On 10/24/2018 at 12:42 PM, SpaceDog1 said:

For the better promotion of you Bitcoin Instagram, you might need a bigger audience, brother.  Don't forget to post daily and use some popular hashtags. And be aware of some fake and ghost followers, they might push away the "organic" ones. As I remember is doing all this nicely. Try it!

Yep, Instagram promotion is really a thing and people spent money on it and other people are making money from it.  So, services like  https://igautolike.com/buy-instagram-views/ do exist due to the high demand of boosting accounts in IG. But still, if your content is not good enough, this service won't help you a lot.