ckoch5661

Basic strategy for hi-lo newcomer?

Featured Comment

just play with positive approach and try not to take any risk in greed, always skip 7. 6 and 8 these are hell risky cards, and dont go for hi side at q and k and dont go for low side at 2 and a, that can be a killer move, but if you want to hunt for bigger multiplier and you have enough balance for it, then it will be best to play for lower than 2 and a or higher than q and k.

I play hillo with a full high strategy to open 4-5 cards, whatever cards start always choosing high, usually start paying 30-1000x, if you have found a minimum of 30x change the strategy to choose low, use basebet 1% betting balance increases every Red 30-50x, good luck :) 

On 12/25/2019 at 12:02 AM, ckoch5661 said:

Hello friends, I've plaid a ton at stake but just recently started playing hi lo. Does anyone have a solid method to their play style or is it all off of gut feeling? 

CK

I think not any strategy successful every time you just need play game more and more then you got experience how you play good and which strategy give you good results I also do this

hello to you my friends.

The best way to play HILO is to instinct what you feel is going to come out.
After if I can afford to help you not target the small multiplier and you must know how to cash when necessary.

Good luck on the hilo and good luck to you friends

Hi everyone!! yeah so the hi-lo is not really a magic recipe and everyone has a strategy more or less different depending on their bankroll but personally I think that you have to forge to be forged to be forged so the best is that you test several techniques to target the one that you will feel good!!
good luck and good continuatuion to all of you! bye!