nuuuitsjdragon

Manchester United's comeback plan?

Featured Comment

In a humbling 2-0 defeat at the hands of Watford, the Red Devils sank through 3 spots - landing at the 8th position in EPL rankings.

Taking on Newcastle in GW19 and desperate for an immediate bounce-back, there have been hints for Pogba to start amongst the first team. In 34 home matches with Newscastle, the Devils have only lost once, back in 2013.

Will this be the second time history repeats itself?

Source: Man Utd v Newcastle: Pogba set to start?

It should be a great match for man utd fans. Stake even sent out a promotion email right before they clash to get people to wager on who they think will win.

I think man utd are the favored to win but they were vs watford as well.

i think for me they all have the talents  in order to make a comeback i hope in the next game they must focus and do everthing to win the game and dont let greedyness  to overcome them 

This pause is a good opportunity for management and players to review themselves, to rearrange the cards again, Manchester United has a great team of talents , and the recent positive results testify to that, I expect to qualify for the Champions League next season.