How do you use it?

Mikehoncho

Featured Comment

On 12/26/2019 at 5:31 AM, williamshennie9 said:

You can choose which coin you claim the reload in, whether it be btc eth ltc trx xrp or doge. If it basically just a reward for playing on stake, so that you constantly have access to funds.

Definitely not what I asked at all. I said I usually get xrp and yolo it, so I must know how it works. 

On 12/26/2019 at 6:28 AM, mhasandx said:

its all same i thing. you are getting equal amount of coin in term of us currency.  but for me bitcoin is more preferable?

It is, but I play coins differently. I hate doge. I like ltc and trx. I bet too big with other coins 

i was very excited to get reload, but then right before  i got my silves star they changed the vip rewards and now i still need to wait till i get to gold vip before getting my reload. this was actually a real bummer but hey i get it why they do it. silver is kinda easy to get at and gold isnt really

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/26/2019 at 5:22 PM, Mikehoncho said:

How do you use your reload? 

Do you get daily or hourly? Which coin do you pick

How often does it go anywhere for you?

I usually yolo mine on plinko. I usually bust mine on plinko. I usually get xrp.

Normally, I just spend it on HILO. 😂

Or there are times that I use it on trying strats on Dice.

Im taking 2k btc then go to mines and crash, trying slowly make them to 10-15k btc plus collect another reloads and then go to some new slots and try my luck there till i get busted or wd min amount. Plinko is good for wager as Eddie do on Races 8 rows low risk easy wager