The best way to WAGER !

Featured Comment

image.thumb.png.d35b18b1a5f69c332a5f83fede01d3cc.png

Yeah great strat :D Just wanted to see where it ends and its just like every other game. The house edge implies for any single game or mode you play. And that will get to you, if not like mine, surely in the long run. 

You can effectively use a strat to have a better chance at wagering by losing less than the house edge, but this is not one I would recommend. 

Just would like to know though, since you posted this like you had been wagering pretty well - how many rounds/times have you done this with a decent loss or profit? 

11 minutes ago, GKD09 said:

image.thumb.png.d35b18b1a5f69c332a5f83fede01d3cc.png

Yeah great strat :D Just wanted to see where it ends and its just like every other game. The house edge implies for any single game or mode you play. And that will get to you, if not like mine, surely in the long run. 

You can effectively use a strat to have a better chance at wagering by losing less than the house edge, but this is not one I would recommend. 

Just would like to know though, since you posted this like you had been wagering pretty well - how many rounds/times have you done this with a decent loss or profit? 

shit.  you lost too many. maybe with dice you could have make 0.1btc wager... I think the post owner ran away. after making his post. he does not even reply to his post. gg

On 12/26/2019 at 11:56 PM, mhasandx said:

Sorry i did not understand this line. what did u meant by that. if its a tie then they will return you bet . 
Also how can you say that winning chance on player is greater than 50%?? 

On 12/26/2019 at 11:58 PM, mhasandx said:

Holly molly cow. that's more than 100x of your base. if you do not mind can you share your strategy. my discord username is hasan1223#5215 . and twitter id is @mhasandx

My strategy in wagering is limbo and HiLo. Last time i have 7xrp but i wagered it to 1305xrp.  If you have 7xrp play it to Limbo with a settings of 1.01x payout and onloss stop 5xrp. The bet will be 2.5xrp in Limbo 1.01x if yout bet just loss, the remaining balance all in HiLo just choose 92%, 84% and 70% Win chance in HiLo. Then Go back again in Limbo 1.01x.

Screenshot_20191227-205540_UC Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20191227-204502_UC Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20191227-202921_UC Browser.jpg

The strats that is made for purely wagering requires sacrificing coins. However if you can do like pro long your balance so you can wager as much as you can before you get busted then that would be better. Maybe you can try breakeven strats where your wager grows overtime while you will not have much profit/loss.

Hello ry!

i will definitely tru this as it seems a legit and easy way to get a high wager!

this seems like a great strategy for racing, which is probably why I see so much baccarat during racing.

i think this is probably the only good use for baccarat hahahah.

have a great day!

On 12/26/2019 at 11:53 PM, TIPPER said:

I have a strategy in wagering with small balance. 10,000 sats you can wager it to 4,000,000 satoshi :) no profit just pure wager :D 

Mind sharing your strategy? hehe I don't really wager but I think its a good thing to do.. I am looking for ways to wager hehe I see a lot of people using 1.0102 multipliers but that just doesn't work in my case. I'd like to know how can you wager 4M satoshis with just a small balance :)

10 hours ago, TIPPER said:

My strategy in wagering is limbo and HiLo. Last time i have 7xrp but i wagered it to 1305xrp.  If you have 7xrp play it to Limbo with a settings of 1.01x payout and onloss stop 5xrp. The bet will be 2.5xrp in Limbo 1.01x if yout bet just loss, the remaining balance all in HiLo just choose 92%, 84% and 70% Win chance in HiLo. Then Go back again in Limbo 1.01x.

Screenshot_20191227-205540_UC Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20191227-204502_UC Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20191227-202921_UC Browser.jpg

It seems like you rely quite a bit on luck for this. Because if you play high low, and you press low on a king, and the next card is a king, you basically lost your entire balance.

1 hour ago, williamshennie9 said:

It seems like you rely quite a bit on luck for this. Because if you play high low, and you press low on a king, and the next card is a king, you basically lost your entire balance.

I only play HiLo just to recover the loss in Limbo. :) so if i can recover it in Hilo i will wager again in Limbo. So alternate thats why i can wager so many with just a small amount.