Ali saher

How long you not withdraw on stake

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

I withdraw so many times in a month even in a day 50 plus I withdraw but last 2,3 months I not a single withdraw so many times I make good amount but the end lose,

How long you withdraw last amount on stake

My last withdraw was actually today. I took out 0.1 eth from my vault because I wanted to test my luck out on another site. I made around 0.3 eth profit and I was absolutely chuffed.
Then, I withdraw this money back to Stake and before you know it I lose my bank roll once again to the site. I think that I need a brake from this :( 

same is happened here :) is past same time from my last withdraw , every time when i have i little bit lucky 2 min later rip is like only eat in last time , before the vip implemented i make much easy withdraw but now i can't make any withdraw because eat before to do that

13 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I think I have gone a few months without withdrawing anything. I guess it comes down to how big you want your withdrawal to be. I prefer bigger withdrawals instead of small ones.

That is actually insane to think that you haven’t made a withdrawal for months. I’m just wondering if you deposit any of your money in to the site?
It looks like you don’t deposit much to the site and I couldn’t imagine that you deposit frequently, if you never really make a withdrawal.

50 times a day??? That in my opinion is just spending way too much on fees for no real reason, unless ofc you are withdrawing a big amount like $50+ at least every time. 

I just checked my withdraw history and unknowingly I had been withdrawing once every month and the similar amount. Personally I prefer it this way, I like to withdraw monthly just like how I get my salary xD 

Its just like a little bonus for having fun here, if it goes well. Also, that allows me to enjoy a full month without needing to re-deposit what I already withdrew. 

1 hour ago, Thepug said:

That is actually insane to think that you haven’t made a withdrawal for months. I’m just wondering if you deposit any of your money in to the site?
It looks like you don’t deposit much to the site and I couldn’t imagine that you deposit frequently, if you never really make a withdrawal.

I do deposit every now and then, I just do not make withdrawals under 0.1 btc, and sometimes it can take a while to get there, especially if I am not winning. So I like to save my balance until it is big :D

at most I make 5-6 withdrawals, in fact I have never withdrawn even in 1 month, which is October. many defeats that I got in October, I was always unlucky in any game. I hope this month I can withdraw many times

hey there ali saher, This is a topic i really want to reply to and here i am... I havent withdrawn a single thing in literally 3-4 months now as i haven't had any luck at all. I normally withdraw a few times a month but lately... Not a single one. Just bad luck though aye!

23 hours ago, Thepug said:

My last withdraw was actually today. I took out 0.1 eth from my vault because I wanted to test my luck out on another site. I made around 0.3 eth profit and I was absolutely chuffed.
Then, I withdraw this money back to Stake and before you know it I lose my bank roll once again to the site. I think that I need a brake from this :( 

Forgot ethereum withdrawals were working again. Just noticed it today when someone was betting 10eth hands in blackjack and knew that transactions were working again to have such a large amount on their account so to bet with all the sudden. It has been down for a very long time. I think the last time I deposited eth was three weeks ago.

well to be honest i have never made a withdraw on this account, my main account got banned but on that i had a couple of withdraws. the highest one was 0.1 btc and that actually is my min. withdraw lately

i withdraw my balances every month, actually i always keep it on my Vault to collect them all first. and if i already get enough profits then i will withdraw it all.

maybe 2 until 4 times in a month

well i didnt withdraw anything from past 3 weeks almost, yesterday i got a chance when i made 0.005 btc i wanted to make 0.007 only but i couldnt made that and got busted, and that was very sad for me, because i really needed those $55 those were enough for me for a week.

Hello there ,

Me not that long as i hit the minimum withdrawal i do it.Sometimes if i have the balance even with the minimum withdrawal i tend to bust it fast . So i stack up all the coins and bet another day.This has been going good for me though. Bch has low minimum so i tend to use it.

On 12/27/2019 at 2:48 AM, Thepug said:

I also today withdraw after 2,3 months this is 1st withdraw today I received a tip 0.004 eth from Eddie and I just made this amount to 0.2 eth in few minutes then I withdraw because this withdraw give me some good hope and now I again continue my good game