Any tips to complete the Hi-Lo challenge?

Featured Comment

Basically, for those who aren't participating/not sure what the requirements are, I am looking to complete either:

1. Successfully complete a streak of 20 cards (first card inclusive) without skipping.
  2. Hit a multiplier of > 2,000x with any no. of cards.

I have been playing Hi-Lo exclusively and attempting (1), with no win in sight. My best streak(s) on average, end at around 15/16 cards (usually with a 7/8). 🙄

-----

Any tips on if I should forego my current goal and switch to trying for (2) instead? 

If so, what I understand is that 4 Ace(s) or 4 King(s) will give me 2131.747x, should I attempt this manually or just gun for > 2,000x with random cards?

Second condition is a payout exceeding 200, not 2000 :) 
And keep in mind that it cannot exceed 299, so if you get too lucky, you lose your chance to complete the challenge as well!
But regarding their difficulties, it's all up to you and your luck! For someone it might turn out to be easier to "survive" until 20 cards, for me it was 200x payout, variety favors us all differently!

Good luck!

1 hour ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Basically, for those who aren't participating/not sure what the requirements are, I am looking to complete either:

1. Successfully complete a streak of 20 cards (first card inclusive) without skipping.
  2. Hit a multiplier of > 2,000x with any no. of cards.

I have been playing Hi-Lo exclusively and attempting (1), with no win in sight. My best streak(s) on average, end at around 15/16 cards (usually with a 7/8). 🙄

-----

Any tips on if I should forego my current goal and switch to trying for (2) instead? 

If so, what I understand is that 4 Ace(s) or 4 King(s) will give me 2131.747x, should I attempt this manually or just gun for > 2,000x with random cards?

I was doing that challenge for 3 day and only finish 4 games. still hilo crash etc. left. today I was try to finished hilo challenge , but it bust me recently . As my opnions card 20 no pass was more harder than AAAA hunt I think. 

I also had great difficulty with this challenge. Don't try for 20 cards that is almost impossible. 200x is also not very easy, but you can try going high on 8 and hoping to hit a pattern like 8>9>10>10>J>K or low on 6 and try to hit a pattern 6>5>4>4>2>A or something like that. Another way is to hit AAA or KKK (this is 166x) and then play a few more cards normally hoping to go above 200x.  

• 4 weeks later...