Kingcashedout

new year new you

Featured Comment

so the last few days of 2019 are here and  in less than a week will be the start of a new year..alot of people say things like "new year new me"...."oh 2020 will be my year" "im gonna change my ways for the better this year". and so on etc...you know what i mean.   some people have corny resolutions n some have more serious resolutions while some have the type of resolutions that they know damn well they aint gonna be able to keep up with... the ones with the corny resolutions seem to slightly not care really n they just make tge resolution perhaps because someone happens to ask the. what theyll change in 2020....the ones with the more serious resolution are well....more serious about it and may actually want to change for the better.....and the ones that set then selfs up for failure..lets say the ones who say "oh im gonna stop smoking" "oh im gonna stop gambling" "ohhh imma get in shape"  those.... i believe may actually have a problem that they just havent accepted and ive been one of those...alot of people dont understand that one of the hardest things to do as a human being is change ur ways....and really change something or everything about ur self that ur accustomed to your whole life n about 90% of the time an individual isnt  able to actually make the transition...... which one of those are you? id like to know what you 2020 new years resolution will be......

Yes a new year give you some new hope you must need think your old mistakes and try you not repeat in new year if you control on your mistakes the I hope you get good results in new year

2020 has arrived, I don't have a big target. will only try better. because I think everything that is going now is good. there is no need for significant improvement. instead what I think is how to enjoy every second that will pass

2020 will be a geat year, every year does offer something new and something to look forward to as always. I might make even more profits these year, I feel like I'm better than the old me but I'm still learning.Goodluck to me and welcome year 2020.